19th of May Parties

scott_jambo

So the New Year is almost upon us..

How is everyone celebrating the anniversary? I thought I'd get this in early as it is wedding season in May so if you are looking to book out function rooms I think you should be looking to do this in January sometime.

I would expect Hearts to hold a few extravaganza's acting as fundraisers, stadium parties, fireworks, turning the Gorgie suite into a nightclub with the 5-1 Levels on loop. Rudi and Mcgowan guest DJ'ing etc...

If each supporters club held a 19th of May party at their respective locations I reckon we could raise ?250k for the club.

If anyone is looking to rent out a large nightclub or close off George Street for a Jubilee style celebration then we should really contact the council shortly to arrange.

Samba_in_cold_rain.jpg

I think Leith might be a good location for any of you that will prefer a quiet pint.

Well I'll have a new baby, which I am happy to bring into a year where Hearts are current cup champions! I'll be sure to celebrate on the 19th of May with him/her.

Gorgie suite, triple the amount of tables, huge make shift bar along one wall, big screen tv's scattered around to watch that marvellous game of football which took place at Hampden Park on the 19th May 2012, some of the cup winning team in attendance, ?30 a ticket. Nice we earner.

In all seriousness we were thinking of redoing the whole day! Start early in the pub, then get a hire coach to take us to Glasgow to the pub we went do and get them to replay the whole game! Back for a dance along gorgie & then back to the bar to do the Beattie

In all seriousness we were thinking of redoing the whole day! Start early in the pub, then get a hire coach to take us to Glasgow to the pub we went do and get them to replay the whole game! Back for a dance along gorgie & then back to the bar to do the Beattie

Boomstick drinking champagne from a paper bowl after turning up to the pub still utterly steaming from the night before, pls

Defo having an aniversary party with the lads. Full game on in the background. Was going to try get all my mates hypnotised for the occasion to make them think the final is happening that very day :-p

The Great Khali

What about organising something at the Brauhuas?

Final on repeat, ridiculously pished and all the cash that would be getting spent would go a long way to thanking them for their efforts in the fundraising?

Could even make it a ticket thing to raise a bit more.

Governor Tarkin

What about organising something at the Brauhuas?

Final on repeat, ridiculously pished and all the cash that would be getting spent would go a long way to thanking them for their efforts in the fundraising?

Could even make it a ticket thing to raise a bit more.

I'm sure a few will already be thinking along those lines. Great idea.

Drinks at Brauhaus, then down to Lothian Road "big Telly" to watch the game on big screen in front of a capacity crowd. ;)

Drinks at Brauhaus, then down to Lothian Road "big Telly" to watch the game on big screen in front of a capacity crowd. ;)

Can we start a petition now to get the game shown on the Lothian road big telly!!

Archived