Watch your new films online/ tablet/ phone

N User

Just thought i'd point everyones attention to something I noticed on some of my new christmas dvds and blu rays

Look on the back of the DVD and see if it mentions anything about Ultraviolet - basically a big yellow bit across the back of the dvd case.

If you have it, inside the case should be a leaflet with a code.

Follow the instructions on the leaflet and you can watch your film on any computer online or on your tablet/ phone using the Flixster app.

So far I have 2 films on my account, which isn't too shabby.

I've discovered the Ultraviolet code sometimes doesn't work- a quick search on google re the specific film normally reveals another one to use.

utorrent app for Android is pretty nifty too. mind and set it to only go when it has a wifi signal though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

utorrent app for Android is pretty nifty too. mind and set it to only go when it has a wifi signal though.

I got a tablet and just downloaded this, is it just the same as the normal version? ie you google a film torrent and download it on that?

I got a tablet and just downloaded this, is it just the same as the normal version? ie you google a film torrent and download it on that?

Yip.

Be careful what you're downloading though. Just because it's a torrent with a nice filename doesnt mean it's not hiding something; be sure and download a decent security tool for your tablet. Only download torrents from well know sites, with lots of other seeders and check the comments sections. Also, be mindful of how much space is available on your gadget as you'll rattle through it fast.

But, yip.

I use Adownloader.Downloads speeds are so fast i dont even bother using the laptop now.

Archived