Hearts 3-0 Aberdeen - 22/03/2000

:shitwine:

It's been a while since I dusted the VCR off and uploaded something.

I've no idea why STV shows our first goal in slow motion, but it gave us our first taste of what to expect from the defender in question :sob:

:pleasing:

Lee Makel's finest for Hearts game. :thumbsup: Not that there were many competitors for that honour, mind you.

1-0 win over Celtic plus the Juanjo-inspired win v Hibs which got us into Yoorup pls.

Lee Makel's finest for Hearts game. :thumbsup: Not that there were many competitors for that honour, mind you.

1-0 win over Celtic plus the Juanjo-inspired win v Hibs which got us into Yoorup pls.

Way ahead of you S.L - converting and uploading as I type.

Pretend to be surprised :whistling:

Fermit the Krog

If it's the game I'm thinking about, Lee Makel was simply outstanding that night.

I'd go as far as saying it'd be in my top ten individual performances I've seen for Hearts in my lifetime.

If it's the game I'm thinking about, Lee Makel was simply outstanding that night.

I'd go as far as saying it'd be in my top ten individual performances I've seen for Hearts in my lifetime.

:Agree:

McCann in the fizzy pop final being #1?

Archived