Shaving

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Is it just me or can no one else be arsed with it? I hate it when i have to shave and i cant be arsed doing it.

Would be great if there was like a veet cream for guys when you could just put it on your face, leave it for 2 minutes and then wash it off.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Is it just me or can no one else be arsed with it? I hate it when i have to shave and i cant be arsed doing it.

Would be great if there was like a veet cream for guys when you could just put it on your face, leave it for 2 minutes and then wash it off.

It is just you

I quite like shaving actually

it's a man's thing , creams are for burdz

I even like getting the wee shaving cuts , so you can stick a bit of bog roll

on yer chin , also brushing on the soapy lather is the bizzo

kennygarland1

I hate it with a passion,i have a heavy growth and MUST shave every day,it's a pain in the erse.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I hate it with a passion,i have a heavy growth and MUST shave every day,it's a pain in the erse.

If you get a pain in the erse hen shaving you must be doing it wrong

kinky though

Goose Baxter

Honestly its then worst thing even, im sure the market for this cream for guys would be huge. Think of it, you get up in the morning slap the cream on for your morning turd and 5 min later when you have finished the cream is ready to come off. im sure the market for this would be huge!

chester copperpot
Honestly its then worst thing even, im sure the market for this cream for guys would be huge. Think of it, you get up in the morning slap the cream on for your morning turd and 5 min later when you have finished the cream is ready to come off. im sure the market for this would be huge!

Work in a call centre then, problem solved. ;)

No need for shaving in these sort of environments.

alwaysthereinspirit

My wife likes to shave me. Not my face though, I do that myself. I'm not totally dependant on her.

If I let my beard grow (well a neck beard) I get a nice rash so I have to do it quite often. The only shaving foam that is any good is 'King of Shaves' menthol stuff. Nothing comes close it.

I can't be bothered a lot of the time, luckily I don't have a job tat demands it or otherwise I'd be a one a day person.

Shavings great - incidentally, is there anything more manly than slashing your neck with your razor, sticking on a tiny wee bittie of toilet paper and then saying to the missus, "it's alright love, it'll stop in a minute"

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I used to hate shaving but as I've grown older I've began to enjoy it.

This may be because I always think I look slightly younger after a shave.

Stuart Lyon

a few years ago I heard of a young Polish guy who bought tubes of Immac (now Veet I believe) to save shaving. He ended up with one heck of a bad rash.

Marmeladent?rtchen

My Tip: Do it in the shower, ;)

Get a wee mirror out of lakeland plastics with a sucker on the back so you can see yourself. Your face is already hot and ready for shave when in shower, use shaving Gel, not cream, and a fresh Razor. (Dont be a ***** and shave with a blut razor:eek:.) Stick your head back under to rince when done.

Always check the mirror when you come out for any missed hair.

JOB DONE

Best idea on a cold day too, when the shower is warm and the bathroom is like the artic.

;)

Get a wee mirror out of lakeland plastics with a sucker on the back so you can see yourself. Your face is already hot and ready for shave when in shower, use shaving Gel, not cream, and a fresh Razor. (Dont be a ***** and shave with a blut razor:eek:.) Stick your head back under to rince when done.

JOB DONE

Best idea on a cold day too, when the shower is warm and the bathroom is like the artic.

;)

Yeah but won't the mirror steam up every two seconds, so you have to keep wiping it? Eventually you'll wipe a big bit of foam/soap on it too, so then you'll have to rinse it, then you won't be able to see in it 'cos it's wet, so then you'll wait and it'll steam up again.

Or something.

heartgarfunkel
a few years ago I heard of a young Polish guy who bought tubes of Immac (now Veet I believe) to save shaving. He ended up with one heck of a bad rash.

I can beat that.;)There was a true in story in FHM a few years ago about a Polish boy that shaved his head off with a chainsaw. He was having a sesh with his mates on homebrew vodka and went to far after his mate cut his own arm off for a bet. Second place went to a ****ed Aussie that stuck a highly venomous Brown snake up his shirt to take to the boozer to show his pals - he got both arms amputated.

When I was younger I enjoyed when I needed to shave as it made me feel older and more like a man than a wee laddie.

Now that I am classed as a 'man', though that still sounds strange, I really can't be arsed with shaving. I'll only do it now if I'm going out for the night or before going to cover the Hearts games.

I haven't used shaving foam for over a year. I just take the portable mirror in the shower with me and shave after soaking my face and neck with hot water for a minute.

Not the process I hate so much, it's having a bare face.

Got one of those stubble trimmers for Xmas last year. Decent investment if anybody is thinking about it.

Carl Weathers

I'm 24 and only shave every 3 days or so.

I literally couldn't grow a 'tasche or sideburns! I reckon I could grow a terrible goatie though.:confused:

And I'm not some underdeveloped runt either! It's just the way it rolls...

Oh and I still can't be ersed every 3 days!

I enjoy it, it refreshes me, but at the same time its a hassle. Ive been off work for a bit ill so I'm currently just letting it grow. Got a bit of a beard going on.

Legend Claws

I shave once a week and trim it down the rest of the time if required. Saves on all the mucking about with foam etc.

Ray Winstone

If I had to be clean shaven for a job etc I would have to do it every 2 or 3 days.

As I am a Student dosser I do it whenever I can be bothered, however there always comes a point when it really has to be done as the hair gets ginger as it gets longer!

If I had to be clean shaven for a job etc I would have to do it every 2 or 3 days.

As I am a Student dosser I do it whenever I can be bothered, however there always comes a point when it really has to be done as the hair gets ginger as it gets longer!

Yes Im not alone! my missus slags me rotten. I better not have ginger kids!!!

I find if you let it grow past ginger stage it appears dark again though.

I've shaved three times in the last year.

Beards ahoy.

Yes Borthers, but you look like a tramp. ;)

Shaving is keek, but like a couple of the other posters, I have the "ginger problem".

Legend Claws

JOB DONE

;)

I have tried this but the mirror kept steaming up, ****ed me right off.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I have tried this but the mirror kept steaming up, ****ed me right off.

Try an electric shaver , remmington might be the answer

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Try an electric shaver , remmington might be the answer

Whilst in the shower?

I think this is dommed to end in failure.............or electrocution ;)

I hate shaving too. I have yet to find any brand of shaving cream or razor blades that I actually think are decent.

They are all pish.

I hate shaving too. I have yet to find any brand of shaving cream or razor blades that I actually think are decent.

They are all pish.

machete.jpg

Whilst in the shower?

I think this is dommed to end in failure.............or electrocution ;)

many are designed for wet use now

Stewart MacD
If you get a pain in the erse hen shaving you must be doing it wrong

kinky though

I think he must be doing what they call "back, crack and sac".;)

I shave first thing, even if I'm only going for the paper or for a coffee at the mall. Not shaving gives that hungover impression.

Best shaving foam I've found is the Woolies own brand. Why use an expensively fragranced one if you're just going to rinse it off?

Regular John

I know of someone who posts regularly on here that claims to use hair removal cream on their face.

Is that possible?

Mine does the same but just at the end of my chin. God knows why, I have very dark hair everywhere else and there is no one in my family who has anything remotely resembling ginger hair.

Stuart Lyon

ForesterJambo - nobody that you know of! Maybe ask your parents/grandparents if they have any ginger headed skeletons in the cupboard. :)

Yep i hate it also but being self employed is greak, when i can be bovvered i go for a hot shave at the local turkish hairdresser/barbers, now thats what i call an excellent shave.

You should a cream rather than foam because, the foam allows for a layer of oxygen between the razor and the skin which can cause irritation.....or so Im told.

Yep i hate it also but being self employed is greak

Do you enjoy smashing plates too?

;)

Do you enjoy smashing plates too?

;)

oops its this keyboard to small you know what i meant!!!!! but it is such a great feeling.

despise shaving hence the stubble for the last 7 years

wish i was like you and had that amount of stubble grow in 7 years??????;);););)

stubble is fashionable as well it's called designer stubble as made famous by George Michael who inspired me to grow mine

Archived