TicketFast etickets

Alan_R

Im trying to order extra tickets for sundays game. Got a few friends coming along.

I want to print at home but its not letting me select that option?

Any reason why?

Could it be all 4 tickets assigned to my name?

I only have works phone so cant call the premium telephone line to hearts. Hopefully someone from JKB can come to the rescue!

Could see royal mail this time of year not making it and dont have time to collect. TicketFast option is the best bet. Never had any probs before!

Im trying to order extra tickets for sundays game. Got a few friends coming along.

I want to print at home but its not letting me select that option?

Any reason why?

Could it be all 4 tickets assigned to my name?

I only have works phone so cant call the premium telephone line to hearts. Hopefully someone from JKB can come to the rescue!

Could see royal mail this time of year not making it and dont have time to collect. TicketFast option is the best bet. Never had any probs before!

It was the same last week. I phoned the TO to tell them. Were not really interested. I bought tickets on the phone and they were delivered next morning.

It was the same last week. I phoned the TO to tell them. Were not really interested. I bought tickets on the phone and they were delivered next morning.

Pretty shocking in current climate. im not one to get bothered by anything petty but getting this sorted could SAVE the club money as well as making it easier for people to SPEND more.

Hearts really do my box in sometimes when it comes to basic stuff.

Did you pay for the special delivery?

thehibsaregay

Pretty shocking in current climate. im not one to get bothered by anything petty but getting this sorted could SAVE the club money as well as making it easier for people to SPEND more.

Hearts really do my box in sometimes when it comes to basic stuff.

Did you pay for the special delivery?

If u order before 4pm or so the they get posted that day and get them the next day cost like 60p

Either by coincidence or cause of feedback its now sorted.

Tickets safely printed... so roll on sunday. Hopefully get a good result so everyone has a good time and will get along to more!

Looking forward to it myself. Shit kick off time, but as I am off on the Monday, I do not care. Plenty pre and post match drinks and hopefully three points in between.

Archived