Berra

Ryan Gosling

Commander Harris

i'd like to see how rapnik does in the first team - he certainly looks like one of the most accomplished players in the U19. Given the possibilty of suspensions and the fact we are almost at the end of the season I think this is the time to give him a chance.

Dr. Bapswent

Aye, give a young laddy the chance and get us of on the right foot next season.

Good move.

Be a good idea to rest Berra then, especially as the SFA refs will now have been alerted to this fact.

Mind you, who would the captain be?? I'd give it to Banksy.

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=5432

Is it worth leaving him out the rest of the season? We had a holocaust against Hibs without him.

Maybe let Rapnik play?

Also given Ksanvicius is only a booking away from suspension, might it be an idea to play in the few meaningless games we have left, in the hope he might get a booking and miss the meaningful games at the start of next season? :eek:

Seems a good shout

Rapnik deserves a run in the team, as he should be challenging for a place next season, so may as well give him some experience now

I wouldn't play Tall, as he is leaving, so why bother to deprive one of our players a run out

I'd like to see him rested in light of this info but I think SF will play him regardless because the're obviously 'must-win' games....

joe.gausden

Good shout. I'd play Rapnik as Tall is leaving anyway and Zaliukas is 5h1te. Good shout to play audrey as well because we could do without him at start of next season. He's just another one who should never have been given a new deal.

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=5432

Is it worth leaving him out the rest of the season? We had a holocaust against Hibs without him.

Maybe let Rapnik play?

Without adoubt

Who care sbaout this seaosn - it has been a joke since the first day against Hibs to now

play youth, Tall,Rapnik anyone

Start afresh next season

A Full super fit focued squad injury free and with a good manager

Archived