West Brom v West Ham

cosanostra

This has been a pretty lame sky sports Sunday afternoon so far.

Spurs v Swansea was dire.

Going to watch this now with more hope than expectation of a good game.

Who else is watching and what are everyone's predictions?

I'll go for 1-0 to the Baggies.

This has been a pretty lame sky sports Sunday afternoon so far.

Spurs v Swansea was dire.

Going to watch this now with more hope than expectation of a good game.

Who else is watching and what are everyone's predictions?

I'll go for 1-0 to the Baggies.

I'm watching - only because my son's mate is on the backroom staff. I'm going for a 0-0 borefest as the Baggies seem to be in a rut at the moment and I don't think the Hammers will be as pathetic as they were against Liverpool.

I thought the spurs game was good. Hopefully a baggies win here.

I thought it was poor.

This has not been great so far either.

Odemwingie is a strange player. I've not seen much of West Brom other than his goals but he doesn't seem to be all that good whenever I actually see him play. He seems to be playing really deep. I always thought he was more of a penalty box player but I'm guessing that's what Shane Long is for.

Sat through the Chelsea match, Tottenham game and a bit of this one, all in all a pretty unspectacular day of football. Enjoyed the SPL highlights from yesterday a lot more!

Odemwingie and Mulumbu have been awful.

Gera has been anonymous.

Morrison has been ok but seems to never want to release the ball.

Cole, Noble and Nolan have been holding things together well for West Ham.

See Peter Ndluvu is seriously ill in hospital after a car crash that killed his brother. Shan one liked him as a player back in the day.

As to the comments above....I agree.

May switch off and work up a football appetite for Barca/Ath Madrid later.

What time dows that game kick off Boab?

What time dows that game kick off Boab?

8 bells.

Real are on before this against Espanyol.It's a Spanish football fest!

Sorry.....both on Sky Sports 2.

Dire stuff. James Collins is a horrendous footballer, just all about hoofing it back wherever it came from. "A good old fashioned centre half" is what they call him no doubt :dry:

As the Sports Personality thingy tonight will be an Olympics overkill special,i'd get La Liga on!

In fact Messi should win that as well.

Sorry,guys...back to the footie....mon the Irons!

Dire stuff. James Collins is a horrendous footballer, just all about hoofing it back wherever it came from. "A good old fashioned centre half" is what they call him no doubt :dry:

To be fair, everyone likes a good old fashioned B)

1414-sharon-work-out.jpg

Absolute donkey.

Don't think i've ever seen a player trip over their own feet or the ball so many times in one game as Odemwingie.

He's been hilariously bad.

either that or a no nonsense centre half. but tommy you will agree on occasion a CH hoofing it clear is needed, just not every frigging time

Popov the something man,

lives in a caravan,

he looks like a killer,

he hates the villa,

Popov the something man.

What are they actually singing?

Sergio Garcia

Popov the something man,

lives in a caravan,

he looks like a killer,

he hates the villa,

Popov the something man.

What are they actually singing?

The Baggies Man?

West Ham are working really hard, which is very unusual but it's not like watching Brazil is it? Unless you're talking the bloody awful Terry Gilliam film Brazil.

Odemwingie would drive you mental, his need to beat a player before he does anything is ridiculous.

West Ham are working really hard, which is very unusual but it's not like watching Brazil is it? Unless you're talking the bloody awful Terry Gilliam film Brazil.

Brazil is a brilliant film.

either that or a no nonsense centre half. but tommy you will agree on occasion a CH hoofing it clear is needed, just not every frigging time

Totally, Cannavaro wasn't against bashing it up the park when warranted, but Collins is off the chart. You just see him sizing up the big boot every single time :lol:

Odemwingie would drive you mental, his need to beat a player before he does anything is ridiculous.

He plays for himself rather than his team.

Brazil is a brilliant film.

The Boys from Brazil is a brilliant film. Brazil is like one of those Monty Python cartoons that lasts for 2 bleedin hours.

2 shots on target the whole game from West Am. Sums up "The Allardyce Quandry". A draw away from home, defending really well and working hard all the way through the weakened team. Decent league position. Eye bleedingly awful football to watch at times. .

Archived