Wasps

Tams bird

Woke me up at 5.30am buzing at my window. Had to get rid of 4 so far and its only 7.35am. Didnt kill them, caught them and put them out the door.

One day of sunshine and they are all out :mad:

chester copperpot
Woke me up at 5.30am buzing at my window. Had to get rid of 4 so far and its only 7.35am. Didnt kill them, caught them and put them out the door.

Dont kill any animals except Wasps. Fecking terrified of the horrible nasty wee buggers. Almost crashed my car 2 years ago when one got inside my car and I only noticed it when I was on the motorway.

I was swerving all over the road trying to smash this little fecker.

Yes, and they are more evil than ever this year.

Kill them all.

Crush them under your feet like the head of the serpent.

chester copperpot
Yes, and they are more evil than ever this year.

Kill them all.

Crush them under your feet like the head of the serpent.

As a side issue, have you seen the size of Bee's this year? I dont normally worry about bee's, but it looks as if the queen of each Hive has been mating with a fecking Budgy.

They're massive :eek:

Nelly Terraces

Wasps are the nazis of the insect world. Total barstewards, they're final obliteration would be celebrated with a fine selection of crisps and a can of fizzy pop round my gaff.

Seagulls aint much better, but they're harder to kill, grrr.

I had to wake Tedp up this morning at 5.45am to get rid of a huge bee which was making a racket as it was stuck between the curtains and window in our bedroom. Like my bro has mentioned this was about the size of a bird. How is it tho you go to release them out of the window and all they wanna do is fly straight at you!!!

Nelly Terraces

I've just had God on the phone, he says it alright to kill wasps. Get to it folks.

Note: It's raining today, wasps hate rain. Hahaha, get it right up you wasps.

Nelly Terraces
I had to wake Tedp up this morning at 5.45am to get rid of a huge bee which was making a racket as it was stuck between the curtains and window in our bedroom. Like my bro has mentioned this was about the size of a bird. How is it tho you go to release them out of the window and all they wanna do is fly straight at you!!!

Don't leave your windows open at night. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. I have a theory that bees are just wasps in disguise with furry coats coats on.

Do NOT trust them. It's flying at you to hurt you. Kill it.

Don't leave your windows open at night. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. I have a theory that bees are just wasps in disguise with furry coats coats on.

Do NOT trust them. It's flying at you to hurt you. Kill it.

Ha ha the thing is all my wondows were shut last night.............meaning it was in from yesterday as it was so fat it would have needed quite a wide space to get in. You are right they must be one of the most annoying/scary insects that live. (wasps being worse at least bees make honey for us!)

The Old Tolbooth
Ha ha the thing is all my wondows were shut last night.............meaning it was in from yesterday as it was so fat it would have needed quite a wide space to get in. You are right they must be one of the most annoying/scary insects that live. (wasps being worse at least bees make honey for us!)

Shell, the wee buggers are getting so big that they probably hold yer cat flap open and invite their pals in!

Horrible little things, I think they are the hobo's of the insect world and I just love batting them with my hand when they are flying, and the slowly feeling them crunch under your trainer :sterb147:

Loving NT's quotes on them though heh heh!! :D

Bees are ****ing amazing things.

No intention of stinging you at all. You can hold them in your hand like a beetle.

FTW!

Bees rule!

Dagger Is Back

How do you know there were 4? Maybe it was just the one wee irritating ******* who kept coming ack.

Now see if you'd killed the wee ****er you would have known for sure!

Wasps are nasty wee critters - kill 'em all!

Boaby Ewing

Is it not the case that if you kill a wasp it just attracts more of the wee buggers?

I think they come to feed off their dead mate's rotting carcas.

Evil beasts.

Chad Sexington

Just be thankful you don't live in Japan where the giant hornet lives.

mandarinia2.jpg

Imagine one of these bad boys flying through your car window on the motorway.

mandarinia2.jpg

I fainted when I looked at that post.

The Old Tolbooth
I fainted when I looked at that post.

Crikey! :eek:

I'd be scared to leave the house with those things buzzing around ma hied! That could make off with a small child! :confused:

chester copperpot

mandarinia2.jpg

I wont be able to sleep tonight thanks to that image, you horrible horrible human being. :P

As a side issue, have you seen the size of Bee's this year? I dont normally worry about bee's, but it looks as if the queen of each Hive has been mating with a fecking Budgy.

They're massive :eek:

I had one in my house last week and it was HUGE. I wouldn't normally kill a bee (wasps are another matter) but unfortunately I was just leaving for work and I couldn't leave the bee in the flat with my two cats. Felt rather guilty afterwards too. :oopsoops::sad:

chester copperpot
Is it not the case that if you kill a wasp it just attracts more of the wee buggers?

I think they come to feed off their dead mate's rotting carcas.

Evil beasts.

Thats what happens with the African bee mate. they release a feramone (Sp?) that gets the other bee's to attack what's killed the original bee.

Chad Sexington
I wont be able to sleep tonight thanks to that image, you horrible horrible human being. :P

Hehe.

My work here is done.

;)

mandarinia2.jpg

That image will haunt my dreams for a good few weeks.

Cheers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can't believe you let the fecker fly away.

Wasps MUST be killed.

MUST be.

Sounds like you might have a nest very close to your gaff by the way!! :eek:

rossthejambo

mandarinia2.jpg

that picture gives me the bloody shivers :eek:

i'll be having nightmares for weeks :(

heartgarfunkel

mandarinia2.jpg

****'s SAKE! :eek:

heartgarfunkel

mandarinia2.jpg

Phew, just realised that was the common, or garden, British wasp on the late Beadle's wee hand!:oopsoops:

Just out of interest, how do you pronounce 'wasp'? I pronounce the 'a' like the 'a' in call. So it's more like 'wosp'; my dad, however, pronounces the 'a' like the 'a' in 'pack'.

I reckon the second pronunciation sounds daft as **** and take the **** out of my dad every time he uses it.

eddie fenwick

sounds like theyre nesting above your ceiling(they come down the light fitting):eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Just out of interest, how do you pronounce 'wasp'? I pronounce the 'a' like the 'a' in call. So it's more like 'wosp'; my dad, however, pronounces the 'a' like the 'a' in 'pack'.

I reckon the second pronunciation sounds daft as **** and take the **** out of my dad every time he uses it.

Tell your dad that is ridiculous and it sounds like something a weegie would say. :sad:

chester copperpot
Phew, just realised that was the common, or garden, British wasp on the late Beadle's wee hand!:oopsoops:

:rofl:

chester copperpot
Tell your dad that is ridiculous and it sounds like something a weegie would say. :sad:

You're aff yer nut pal. ;)

Say What Again

Maybe it's a generation thing neave. My late uncle and granny both used to say 'wasp' in the way you say your Dad does.

Nucky Thompson

I went to my shed at the start of last Spring and discovered that the wee bassas had built a nest:mad: I was on the verge of burning the whole shed down untill the wife stopped me:rolleyes:

Goose Baxter
Wasps are the nazis of the insect world. Total barstewards, they're final obliteration would be celebrated with a fine selection of crisps and a can of fizzy pop round my gaff.

Seagulls aint much better, but they're harder to kill, grrr.

As to your seagulls propblem, nothing a little paraceatamol and some tin foil wont fix.

i bloody knew i shouldn't have looked at this thread

i've always been phobic about wasps, and that pic has done me no favours

i've honestly got goosebumps and shaking slightly after seeing it

urgh

Miller Jambo 60
As to your seagulls propblem, nothing a little paraceatamol and some tin foil wont fix.

A big jar of strawberry jam outside and you have 100s in mins ,then give them the garden hose and blast them to death.

Vespa.

Legend Claws

I got stung in the middle of January one year in the middle of the night. I woke up after the sting and looked at my arm to see the hugest wasp getting ready to have a go again. I swear the thing was a couple of inches long, to say I freaked out would be an understatement!!!

My theory is that it was the queen and had come into the house on it's last legs and just wanted to spread some pain before it died.

It died pretty swiflty once I was fully awake and realised what the chuff was going on!

Professor.Arturo

I bought a tin of wasp killer last year from Tesco, its called 'Rapid' this stuff is the mutts nuts!. First wasp I sprayed, I was ready to leg it out the living room while it flew about in a rage before dying, this stuff dropped it instantly!! melted the wings on contact, it dropped onto the carpet like a brick.....I then got to watch and revel in its oh so painful death :)

I have 2 tins for this summer......bring em on!!

I bought a tin of wasp killer last year from Tesco, its called 'Rapid' this stuff is the mutts nuts!. First wasp I sprayed, I was ready to leg it out the living room while it flew about in a rage before dying, this stuff dropped it instantly!! melted the wings on contact, it dropped onto the carpet like a brick.....I then got to watch and revel in its oh so painful death :)

I have that stuff and it is indeed the bollocks. Watching as the white powder burns away at their *******ing skin, slowly killing them while they're going mental.

Aaaah, payback.

I have that stuff and it is indeed the bollocks. Watching as the white powder burns away at their *******ing skin, slowly killing them while they're going mental.

Aaaah, payback.

That sounds amazing.

But alas, I'm off to spain for four months ready to tackle at the weird **** hot countries have flying about.

eddie fenwick

do you reckon it works on most animals?could have fun wi this;)

chester copperpot
do you reckon it works on most animals?could have fun wi this;)

Im going to phone the RSPCA mate, FFS you've just got your new dog. :eek:

eddie fenwick
Im going to phone the RSPCA mate, FFS you've just got your new dog. :eek:

shes not that new,its our 10th anniversary

Only been stung once. Wee bugger hid in my trousers (drying outside). When I put them on I wondered why there was still a label in my trousers sticking into me. Pulled them down when it flew out. Fortunately never stung me in a really bad place but not far.

maroonlegions

wasps are satan"s off spring , they should be wiped out , hate them , was at a bus stop once and a wasp turned up and targeted me , bus stop was packed, ended up running about like a loony , so got on the bus and s**** myself as the little fecker got on the bus also , cue musical chairs be me , ended up watching it get smacked with a NEWS PAPER by this OLD LADY.:rolleyes::107years:

chester copperpot
Only been stung once. Wee bugger hid in my trousers (drying outside). When I put them on I wondered why there was still a label in my trousers sticking into me. Pulled them down when it flew out. Fortunately never stung me in a really bad place but not far.

I got stung by a bee once...............................

?4.99 for a jar of honey. FFS.;)

Archived