Annual Hibs Slump Has Officially Started

Pasha

It started several weeks ago. Unfortunately we weren't good enough to put an awful team out of its misery at ER last week.

Makes last week all the more frustrating. They were there for the taking. Still I'll enjoy the slump as it unfolds.

Fenloan must go ...that will be the cry! ..in front of a massive crowd today 3,400. A few hundred traveling support ..in this a record breaking, greatest season, better than anyone etc etc..

h1b5 r pish been saying it for ages, they have just been carrying a bit of luck and now the thumb is out injured where will their goals come from, roll on the 3rd, we play like we did today i have no doubt we will hump them.

Well seen Santa has arrived just as the h1b5 bubble has burst, same time every year lol only 6 points between us,a nice we run and it will be normal service as we will be looking down on them as per, 6 points between us and they are meant to be having the season of their life 'please', thats why they are the wee team.

The only person who couldn't see how shite Hibs are is the Shady Plumber - cost us hundreds of thousands in missed revenue opportunities and the embarrassment of losing to a Fenlon Hibs side.

now the thumb is out injured where will their goals come from

The ugly wee fud was playing today.

If the rumours are right and Wolves recall him next month they're fecked.

Nice :smile:

Floyd Mayweather

I'm not breaking out the bunting just yet. Once/if we can get a good haul of points before the turn of the year I will then start worrying about what those muppets are up to.

just asumed he was out injured as not intetested in looking at their line up, was only interested I heard they were getting humped lol

I hate that mob, as u can probably tell haha

Nowt wrong with that.

Looking forward to work on Monday, I walk into work on Tuesday as was off on Monday, a hobo standing on his seat sarcastically waving over to which I responded with the 1-5 wave, he slumped back into his seat in the huff, bare in mind this is coming from a guy who has not even mentioned football to me since May, I wonder what he will be saying on Monday haha

The were full of themself this week and really doing my nut in, given it big licks, smug looks when I walk in on Monday

Listened to Fenlon's post match interview on BBC radio Scotland. Wee bit in the powder puff.

No class.

The sort of guy who'd gesture at opposition fans and wear a track suit during a show-piece final to be honest.

Press are now linking the thumb to a move to Norwich is CC No the assistant manager there ?

post-4522-0-12735400-1355155502_thumb.gif

I know i have mentioned it before but I still think we should have an equivalent of Arsenal's "st Totteringhams day" the day when it is mathematically impossible for spurs to end the season above them :10900:

'Their' best players this season are Griffiths, Claros and that peroxide blond at the back.

I say 'their' of course because they are all contracted to other clubs.

Hibs could not afford their transfer fees or wages so couldn't dream of signing them unless they want to escalate that increasing debt. Once they all bolt they'll be just as 'good' as they were last season.

Confident that we'll be well clear of them come the end of the season.

Claros is one of the good guys. Imagine being the first of that shower hooked in the most humiliating day in your clubs history? :verysmug:

alicante jambo

Gi dfecking gid.Now were scoring goals and theyre in freefall im looing forward to the 3rd january.Ive had all the pish from them about the cup game i told them it was luck.We shouldve had the game easily won the first half.Theyre time will come and january 3rd will be our day guaranteed.

Dundee (a) L 1-3

Aberdeen (h) L 0-1

St Johnstone (h) W 1-0

Inverness Caledonian Thistle (a) L 0-3

Motherwell (h) L 2-3

Now, there was another game in amongst all that - can't quite remember what it was off hand - but as ever where that lot are concerned, the point stands. There is barely another club in football to compare with the eternal laughing stock that is Hibernian FC. They have no clue whatsoever how to ever develop the toughness which any successful side needs: failure runs so deep in their DNA, it is incredible. And just watch Fenlon make excuses for today's latest fiasco, and clutch at straws of "the season they've had so far".

A proper manager and a proper club wouldn't make excuses or clutch at straws - but as we all know, he only takes his lead from their fans in that. They deserve each other; and are going nowhere but downwards. :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Good news is that the fans responded to Petrie's appeal for support in their times of financial distress ... with a bumper crowd of 8,800.

Good news is that the fans responded to Petrie's appeal for support in their times of financial distress ... with a bumper crowd of 8,800.

:10900:

post-4522-0-43863300-1355592588_thumb.jpg

Embarrassing stuff.

Lawson's going to have to apologise to me when Dundee make a late surge and the shite go down.

But what about all the loanees they sign every January normally in the region of a dozen appear to save them. ( its the hibs way ) over to you Rod ? lost one million pounds each year for the last 2 years.

but he made a profit for the previous 6 before that.

but there is nothing left to sell Rod.

Paddy needs new players he needs to get rid off dross.

Rod we have no money we need to slash the budget by 1 million pounds.

In Paddy we Trust.

Lawson's going to have to apologise to me when Dundee make a late surge and the shite go down.

:lol:

The real question, of course, is whether they - and us, for that matter - make the top 6 or not.

Can you forgive me for a moment of madness or stupidity- a few weeks back I wondered if the team from leith could have a season like we did back in 85/86 I wondered this after listening to a couple of family members -albeit thru marriage- that they were going well , given that they usually faltered when October came around and they hadn't I was beginning to think surely not

Well thank fek its started the annual collapse so can my moment of weakness be forgiven ?

That Hearts top under the East stand will ensure that their pishy record stays intact. :smug:

Maybe this is why they are selling bricks, so they can afford to knock it down, dig up the top, and rebuild the stand.

As an aside, are we going to have to remove the shrink wrap from the seats when we visit ER for the Semi? It was nice of them to build that big stand to accommodate us.

Archived