What new phone?

IronJambo

Lost my phone in Bristol yesterday (HTC one s). Quite upset that my home insurance doesn't cover it but hey ho, tough titties. Still, I can get by with my works phone and by using an ageing Sony Eriksson k500i. Wow, I'll actually get some battery life!

But clearly my phone does need replaced. I refuse to pay over ?300 for a direct replacement of the thing I lost and I'm not sure a lesser htc is worth the cash either.

I don't really care about having a top end phone but I'd quite like to be able to use it as a hotspot for my nexus 7. Would a ?100 phone be OK for this or would it just be shite? Quite like the idea of a nexus 4 as it looks awesome value and would offer me complete integration with my nexus 7. If I bought an 8gb nexus you think I'd regret it since it'd only save me ?40?

Also, I transferred my sim contacts to Google contacts a few weeks ago as a means of backing them up, does anyone know how and if I can access them online?

Cant go wrong with a Nokia 3310 :lol:

Think this was my first one

GA628.jpg

Used to make holes in your pocket, it was that big and sharp at the corners :10900:

Archived