HIGHLANDERS ACCENT!

Captain Price

Captain Price

does anyone know wot calley sing when banksie or fraser takes a goal kick ? i wos sittin in the gorgie and couldnt hear their highlandic accent ??

Nucky Thompson

No wonder you didn't hear them, there was only a bus load of them:rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

It was quite funny seeing Inverness Thistle Caledonia Clachnacuden 'casuals' at the game yesterday.

Or should I say 12 spotty virgins?

I bet Millwall, West Ham and Chelsea combined couldn't take on that bunch of fan-dans.

Buffalo Bill

Ray Winstone
OooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU'RE ****, HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Why would the say that when Frazer takes it?

I have heard at at quite a few clubs but only when the opposition keeper is kicking.

Why would the say that when Frazer takes it?

I have heard at at quite a few clubs but only when the opposition keeper is kicking.

Dunno.

Why did they celebrate Hearts goal?

They were a bunch of pi$$ed up teenagers.

Fairly funny though.

speaking of accents at the Sunderland v boro the boro fans were singing "only one stevie naismith" it was as clear as clear could be, the group of us i was with all heard it. Even asked a few mackems beside me and we all agreed thats what they said. I assume they weren't singing that but what could it be? unless boro are somehow linked with naismith? :confused:

It was quite funny seeing Inverness Thistle Caledonia Clachnacuden 'casuals' at the game yesterday.

Or should I say 12 spotty virgins?

I bet Millwall, West Ham and Chelsea combined couldn't take on that bunch of fan-dans.

Buffalo Bill

What was funnier was that they were singing as they walked along Gorgie Road and then tried to wind up the Hearts fans on the other side of the road by singing " Rudy Skacel is a ****ing refugee". This did rile the 2 guys in front of me...until one of the ICT kids walked straight into a lamp post!

davemclaren
What was funnier was that they were singing as they walked along Gorgie Road and then tried to wind up the Hearts fans on the other side of the road by singing " Rudy Skacel is a ****ing refugee". This did rile the 2 guys in front of me...until one of the ICT kids walked straight into a lamp post!

How 'yesterday' to sing that as well. :)

Apparently Skacel had a poor game for Hertha yesterday anyway.

Buffalo Bill

I also saw one (in a stupid hat) getting a ticking off from the Old Bill after he made his way down the stairs after the game.

Bunch of catalogue shoppers.

Buffalo Bill

Thig Ar Latha
does anyone know wot calley sing when banksie or fraser takes a goal kick ? i wos sittin in the gorgie and couldnt hear their highlandic accent ??

I really don't know what your moaning about, because any thing is better than the Weeg Crap that you get agt OF matches. :evilno:

Archived