Whisky

Gershwin

Ooft.

Had a few last night and it completely wiped out the evening. Just woke up in my clothes.

Ardbeg if you're asking.

Ooft.

Had a few last night and it completely wiped out the evening. Just woke up in my clothes.

Ardbeg if you're asking.

Good man. It's an ennobling experience to be done by a whisky of real quality. Second only to Lagavulin in the Islay holy trinity.

I have a bottle of this that I have been keeping for a celebration, that day has come.balob.12yo.jpg

With my pal Stella in bottles to help, could be messy.

Cheers......

Good man. It's an ennobling experience to be done by a whisky of real quality. Second only to Lagavulin in the Islay holy trinity.

Not in the holy trinity, however, Caol Ila is my fav Islay malt

I have a bottle of this that I have been keeping for a celebration, that day has come.balob.12yo.jpg

Cheers......

Just back from a walk in the fresh cauld air and now on my second dram and it is superb....Bring on the 'wee team'.

Cheers......

My absoloute favorite! I'll have wee dram later to celebrate pumping the wee team out the big cup!

The Mighty Thor

I had a similar experience to the OP after tanning in the best part of a bottle of Glenfarclas 105 in Bordeaux in 1998 at the World Cup.

Couldn't remember anything about the evening. Still can't.

Got a litre of it in the drinks cupboard just in case I fancy taking the Ballindalloch express again.

Dagger Is Back

My last escapade with the old amber nectar involved a bottle of Highland Park. It had a strange effect, acting like an eraser over my memory. Apparently I was having a conversation with some fish in a tank in a restaurant in the High Street!

Archived