Half season tickets on sale.......

Robbo-Jambo

Once again not allowed to use credit and debit cards for the purchase of them. :disappointed:

Cash and Zebra finance only.

Thought the merchant provider was only blocking the use of cards for the share issue because of some possible comeback against them if the scheme goes t**s up.

Now blocked for the use of half season tickets as well.

A strange one and possibly a bit worrying unless anybody can shed any light on the reason why. :dizzy2:

Once again not allowed to use credit and debit cards for the purchase of them. :disappointed:

Cash and Zebra finance only.

Thought the merchant provider was only blocking the use of cards for the share issue because of some possible comeback against them if the scheme goes t**s up.

Now blocked for the use of half season tickets as well.

A strange one and possibly a bit worrying unless anybody can shed any light on the reason why. :dizzy2:

If a different provider with either cheaper/the same service costs can be found then Hearts should ditch their current supplier ASAP.

If a different provider with either cheaper/the same service costs can be found then Hearts should ditch their current supplier ASAP.

I would say it maybe because the sound bites from the club suggest there is still a chance we still may not be able to compete the season, meaning there could be claims from those using the credit card. The merchant may therefore want to hold the funds for longer, so Hearts have decided this to get money quick.

Hmmm that's not good.

I hope they get this issue sorted quickly as I'd hate to think we're losing out on sales due to cards not being allowed as a payment option.

Stuart McNeill

I think they stopped Credit Cards because they know the team may fall apart and they'd need to pay anything back over ?100?

Archived