Kids Home Keeper Kit

paul cook

Need to get this for wee man's xmas, but on line store is always out of stock. Does the superstore keep a better stock of kits? Live on west coast, so a bit risky to pop thru to have a look.

Not sure about top and shorts but defo no socks (and won't be getting them on again before Xmas), however as the kit is the same as Sunderland and stoke city away, you can get the socks from there - I a now a registered customer of Stoke City's !

There is going to be plenty disappointed kids/youths this Christmas, if the stock that was in the shop this morning is all that they are going to have in. The club is going to miss out on a shed load of cash if they can't get the stock replenshed before then.

Its tragic to think the club can't get stock to sell for Christmas, money spinner.... Also sad to think that kids wont be waking up and getting hearts gear, think I got Hearts stuff every year when I was young.

There is going to be plenty disappointed kids/youths this Christmas, if the stock that was in the shop this morning is all that they are going to have in. The club is going to miss out on a shed load of cash if they can't get the stock replenshed before then.

It was explained on another thread that it's an eight month lead time for strips and kits. Combine that with massive post Cup Final sales, and record breaking sales in November (who could've predicted that eight months back?) and while disappointing, I really don't think there's much else the Club Shop could've done.

Archived