Section G Empty Rows at the front

turnkey1874

turnkey1874

I sit in the wheatfield stand and I've noticed that there is a two or three rows of seats that are empty, especially next to the guy who always wears sunglasses and claps. I know people have been protesting at the mess going on at our club but it's strange to me that all of two or three rows are all away. Anyone know why those two or three rows are empty?

Jambof3tornado
I sit in the wheatfield stand and I've noticed that there is a two or three rows of seats that are empty, especially next to the guy who always wears sunglasses and claps. I know people have been protesting at the mess going on at our club but it's strange to me that all of two or three rows are all away. Anyone know why those two or three rows are empty?

Coz they are probably always walk up seats and people will choose to sit nearer the middle of the park if they are right at the front.

Or is it that the guy with sunglasses and the CLAP is known to be a smelly chap??;)

I set in Row 4 and I think it's because it's a mix of ST-holders and match-day tickets in that area, mate. With 2 sets of supporters not going, Lower G looks empty.

Archived