40% off national express fares

adeb74

Yep folks good news

As an employee of national express east coast i can get 40 % off the discounted fares for those of you whom travel far and beyond to get to games. Also anybody wanting to games travelling on our trains only to away games are most welcome to take up this.

anyone wishing to take up this please contact me.

ade

PS

This does include any leasure days you may wish to take as long as on our route eg edin - london

Doctor FinnBarr
Yep folks good news

As an employee of national express east coast i can get 40 % off the discounted fares for those of you whom travel far and beyond to get to games. Also anybody wanting to games travelling on our trains only to away games are most welcome to take up this.

ade

PS

This does include any leasure days you may wish to take as long as on our route eg edin - london

Mrs and daughter want to go to Newcastle next weekend, how much can you do it for?

:rolleyes:

Yep folks good news

ade

PS

33 and a 3rd to be exact mate. PM me.

I,m confused now, who,s to PM who?

:confused:

I also work for NXEC and the OP better watch him/herself advertising such offers on the interent, not that I am a jobsworth but I doubt they'll take too kindly to ppl trying to undercut their business, even if it is to a select few, i.e Hearts fans who could be argued to be the OP's friends in a general sense.

Just trying to protect the OP.

Guest hoggis
I also work for NXEC and the OP better watch him/herself advertising such offers on the interent, not that I am a jobsworth but I doubt they'll take too kindly to ppl trying to undercut their business, even if it is to a select few, i.e Hearts fans who could be argued to be the OP's friends in a general sense.

Just trying to protect the OP.

My thoughts exactly mate. I travel up fairly often and if im quick i get a one way ticket for ?11. That will do for me. Some great deals to be had anyway. The OP is best just looking after himself IMO.

Terrible Trio
Yep folks good news

ade

PS

Edin to newcastle next monday - down about 1:00 pm back about 8 ish

Cheers

Archived