Tradesmen

jambolass1000

jambolass1000

Why do tradesmen say they will call you and never do? They take all the details and nothing happens.

Do they learn this trick at college?

:(

jambolass1000

exactly that's what makes it 100 times worse. I wish I could be that fussy at my work, just have to do what is put down in front of me.

So annoyed.

Why do tradesmen say they will call you and never do? They take all the details and nothing happens.

If you think he's coming then your not going to phone another company so he can work that bit longer elsewhere knowing he's got your job anyway,either that or he's just busy?

Why not put your job up here?.......There was a poster a few months back who had a family business and they were short of work

You might have been crap ride, or maybe they just weren't looking for a relationship.

jambolass1000

If you think he's coming then your not going to phone another company so he can work that bit longer elsewhere knowing he's got your job anyway,either that or he's just busy?

have been waiting on a price for the job, I do not care if he is busy, they obviously dont know what customer service is.

Victor Mancini

You might have been crap ride, or maybe they just weren't looking for a relationship.

:rofl:

Nucky Thompson

have been waiting on a price for the job, I do not care if he is busy, they obviously dont know what customer service is.

He maybe didn't fancy the job

That was me!

OP can pm me if you need a quote

Why not put your job up here?.......There was a poster a few months back who had a family business and they were short of work

• 1 month later...

That rated people website is pretty good.

The missus has used it for a number of hoursehold jobs, I think the trademen pay ratedpeople for your details so they dinny want to **** about.

southside1874

I wouldn't go to rated people. If a tradesman has to pay for leads then generally he isn't a good tradesman. They do want to make you happy and will therefore want to do things for a good rating but will it solve your problem?

Archived