Have the Hobos got the bottle..

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

To hold on for 5th:)

Yeah I know:p before all the undercover Hobos come on and say we would love to be in the top six:kiss2:

Their 2 easiest games and they've only got one point, their bottle no longer exists.

Although, they'll beat Rangers, trust me on that one.

currie jambo
To hold on for 5th:)

Yeah I know:p before all the undercover Hobos come on and say we would love to be in the top six:kiss2:

Nah, do they ever manage to have the bottle.................................you must be joking!!!!! :) Same old Hobo's - they always manage to give me something to laugh about, even when things are not going so well at tynie.

Did Fattyleinan lose it again today then? Apparantly Dean Shiels draws 'nothing but inspiration' from his manager's yobbish behaviour. Mind you, that type of behaviour is probably the norm at ER isn't it?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Is the us only three points behind? Would be awfully amusing (yet frsutrating, if you know what I mean) to finish with a higher points total.

DuffJimmy1875

Frankly, I've always doubted our ability to get 3rd, and now that's pretty much gone, and would have been absolutely down the pan if M/well had won.

Although to say that Tannadice and Pittodrie were our "easiest game"

might be stretching a point a bit. Our away from is woeful at the best of times, and neither of those venues are notoriously difficult places to go.

Frankly, the Intertitty is ours and I'd take - given where we were when Mixu took over - a 5th place, and finishing with more points than you guys, thus avoiding the daft line of argument that reads "even in the bottom 6, we're still bigger and better than the Hobos this season. Always in our shadow. Reptiles. Zero Tolerance" etc etc ;)

davemclaren

Frankly, the Intertitty is ours and I'd take - given where we were when Mixu took over - a 5th place, and finishing with more points than you guys, thus avoiding the daft line of argument that reads "even in the bottom 6, we're still bigger and better than the Hobos this season. Always in our shadow. Reptiles. Zero Tolerance" etc etc ;)

You're learning quickly. ;)

DuffJimmy1875
Rangers at home, Celtic away and then Motherwell (I'm pretty sure it's at ER).

It is indeed- not that its likely to be a 3rd place decider sadly

Always in our shadow. Reptiles. Zero Tolerance" etc etc

Good to see you know your place.

Nelly Terraces

The flumps seem to've lost the plot yesterday in a major fash. Hucking Falfwits as per normal. Losing with flare turned into an artform.

Guest hoggis
Frankly, I've always doubted our ability to get 3rd, and now that's pretty much gone, and would have been absolutely down the pan if M/well had won.

Although to say that Tannadice and Pittodrie were our "easiest game"

might be stretching a point a bit. Our away from is woeful at the best of times, and neither of those venues are notoriously difficult places to go.

Frankly,ive always doubted your ability. But give yourself a pat on the back. You may reach your target in finishing with more points than a poor Hearts team. Which makes it a successful season for you.

And still the most joyous occasion to be a Hibs fan was May 1986.

So bolt.

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

RedRoseHibs
Is the us only three points behind? Would be awfully amusing (yet frsutrating, if you know what I mean) to finish with a higher points total.

The fact that Hearts are now on more points than 6th place Aberdeen just adds fuel to the case of complete mockery of the Scottish football structure. Scottish football is a corrupt institution and things like this madcap split makes Scottish football a laughing stock. Bring back bigger leagues and only play each other twice.

Any situation where Hibs can lose every game left in the season and still finish above Hearts is a mighty fine thing.;)

Rudolf's Mate

If they do it then I bet it's more to do with the others around them gift wrapping it for them! Saying that, on current form they are throwing it..... As usual :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived