Today

Jamboelite

I was delighted to see we won today and this probably doesnt need to go in the terrace but while my ticket went begging its only because of the new arrival of a new Jambo.

Take a bow son and welcome to the world there is going to be plenty Hearts games to take you too thanks to amazing supporters.

Hope the atmosphere was good.

HHGH

I was delighted to see we won today and this probably doesnt need to go in the terrace but while my ticket went begging its only because of the new arrival of a new Jambo.

Take a bow son and welcome to the world there is going to be plenty Hearts games to take you too thanks to amazing supporters.

HHGH

Atmosphere was nothing like I thought it would be,congrats by the way.

alicante jambo

HHGH

Congrats btw a wee win as well.

Thanks

Good or bad Stu ?

It was alright but after all the build up on here it was a bit like paper hats an trumpets instead of a rocking ground,better than usual.

Congrats pal, hope everyone is fine.............you need to have a word with him asap to see if he`s got any spare cash

Hes already tapped me cash for shares to be held until he is 18 and then put in his name.

Everything is brilliant thanks for asking !!!

well done mr & mrs elite & little jnr elite, wish you all the very best, its the best feeling in the world eh? :pleased:

well done mr & mrs elite & little jnr elite, wish you all the very best, its the best feeling in the world eh? :pleased:

Your not kidding mate totally chuffed just want them home but have to wait till Monday.

Your not kidding mate totally chuffed just want them home but have to wait till Monday.

All the best fella!

HHGH

I hope you bought him a seat today!!

Congrats m8 :)

Congratulations from me too. Great news.

And a twenty-twelve Hearts baby will always have a 1-5 cup thrashing to mark the year of his or her birth.

...unlike me, born in 1973 :sob:

Congratulations from me too. Great news.

And a twenty-twelve Hearts baby will always have a 1-5 cup thrashing to mark the year of his or her birth.

...unlike me, born in 1973 :sob:

I also have this problem. Although to be fair I was born after the 7-0 game and in my first derby we slaughtered the vermin. I pretty sure my first words were "Don't ever let that shite beat you like that again!" (but I may have just made that up)

Congratrulations. Great news. I was born in 1948 and for the next few years, Hibs kept winning things. As soon as I was old to enough to know what was what I put a stop to it and the last 60 years have been brilliant.

Archived