Today's other football

leginten

Craigan eh?

Up there with Doddsy when it comes to providing some insight into things...no idea why there's a need for some other gibbering idiot when the commentator would do fine on their own.

Gregory House M.D.

Neil Lennons flesh coloured eyeballs are giving me the creeps.

Six or seven on the cards here if Arsenal want it. Humiliation beckoning for Spurs.

Six or seven on the cards here if Arsenal want it. Humiliation beckoning for Spurs.

Every chance the Spurs defense are all over the place.

Sending off has well and truly changed the North London Derby. Spurs looked very dangerous and could have scored a second before the sending off.

High tackle

Are we talking a De Jong-style on Alonso that was deemed to be only a booking or something much worse?

Are we talking a De Jong-style on Alonso that was deemed to be only a booking or something much worse?

Tbh I never really thought it was that bad just miss timed

Gregory House M.D.

More like Joe Coles with contact.

alwaysthereinspirit

Tbh I never really thought it was that bad just miss timed

Dumb more than nasty tackle only because of the position on the field they were.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

My word, Huddlestone's shite.

I hate when AVB gets hammered and the media pack get to foam at the mouth.

My word, Huddlestone's shite.

I hate when AVB gets hammered and the media pack get to foam at the mouth.

What's really surprised me is how much shakier Spurs have looked at the back with Lloris in goal. There's no understanding there at all.

AVB? AVB needs to not lose games at home to Wigan FFS. There's been a big opportunity for Spurs in terms of 4th place which looks like being snuffed out - presumed Bale consolation (?) notwithstanding.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What's really surprised me is how much shakier Spurs have looked at the back with Lloris in goal. There's no understanding there at all.

AVB? AVB needs to not lose games at home to Wigan FFS. There's been a big opportunity for Spurs in terms of 4th place which looks like being snuffed out - presumed Bale consolation (?) notwithstanding.

Yeah, Wigan was a sore one, but sometimes you just lose. Guy's been in a job for four months and he's shooglier than a really shoogly thing. He manages a team in a competition that only teams owned by billionaires can win.

Anyway, getting sidetracked by ranting. This is a good game. I don't think it's over either.

While in theory you're correct, however this is Arsenal, and it's a derby.

Hey, did you get to the superclassico last weekend ? no goals but it looked like a half decent game from the highlights.

Yeah, Wigan was a sore one, but sometimes you just lose. Guy's been in a job for four months and he's shooglier than a really shoogly thing. He manages a team in a competition that only teams owned by billionaires can win.

Anyway, getting sidetracked by ranting. This is a good game. I don't think it's over either.

Ah, but I watched the Wigan game - and Spurs were pathetic. Winning at OT means nothing if you just give it all away in a bread and butter home game - and as soon as Wigan scored, you knew that was that. Compare that with Everton going 1 down at home last week, looking like coming back, and quickly doing so... and what's Everton's budget in comparison with Spurs' again?

While in theory you're correct, however this is Arsenal, and it's a derby.

Hey, did you get to the superclassico last weekend ? no goals but it looked like a half decent game from the highlights.

Very true about Arsenal - but it's over now, unfortunately. :(

As for the clasico - I wish! It's the end of the academic year here, meaning horrible amounts of exam marking - and idiotically, I also took a horrible editing brief with an even more horribly quick turnaround time. :10800:

But on the bright side, there's plenty of time for future clasicos. I'm going to be here for quite a while: Uruguay might even be my permanent home now, which I can't quite believe myself. Penarol seem to have a major problem beating Nacional for whatever reason - and while. when I came here, I assumed I'd prefer Penarol, it turns out that I vastly prefer Nacional. Their fans are far more interesting and colourful; the Parque Central pisses all over the Centenario too IMO.

But on the bright side, there's plenty of time for future clasicos. I'm going to be here for quite a while: Uruguay might even be my permanent home now, which I can't quite believe myself. Penarol seem to have a major problem beating Nacional for whatever reason - and while. when I came here, I assumed I'd prefer Penarol, it turns out that I vastly prefer Nacional. Their fans are far more interesting and colourful; the Parque Central pisses all over the Centenario too IMO.

Ahh well, guess you need to pay those internet bills somehow. :D

Interesting on your comparison between the Centanario & Parque Central. I had always wanted to go to the national stadium (for obvious reasons), and also to see Nacional but with just 4 nights in Montevideo (almost 7 yrs ago now), and having seen games at the Maracana, and at the homes of the three big teams in Buenos Aires just prior, I thought perhaps I should spend more time with Mrs AJ. The fact that Nacional were playing a lesser light in the Copa Libertadores on that occasion meant they stayed put at their home ground instead of switching to the Centanario. Made my mind up for me there though of course I spun it along the lines of having given up a dream for her. :10900:

QPR 0-2 Southampton

"You don't know what you're doing" reverberates around Loftus Rd.

Man City winning.

QPR 0-2 Southampton

"You don't know what you're doing" reverberates around Loftus Rd.

Man City winning.

Got QPR on my coupon :seething:

Goal Norwich. Great header by Pilkington.

Wasn't half.

Will United turn another shit performance into a win I wonder..

Wasn't half.

Will United turn another shit performance into a win I wonder..

5.8 on betfair. Worth a couple of quid.

Archived