Alan Redpath/Scott Robinson

Towzer

I really hope the boy Robinson does well, and Hearts have a diamond.

But until he actually starts a game IMO Redders record as the youngest ever player should still stand.

Robinson has been thrust into a team with nothing but pride to play for.

God only knows why Frail put him on,but he must be really special.

And i cant begin to imagine how good Copil,Konstadinov and Rocky are

when S.R.,Thomson and Glen play in front of them.

Ryan Gosling

But until he actually starts a game IMO Redders record as the youngest ever player should still stand.

Rocky's injured.

Ibrahim Tall
eh?

Visconte's injured and isn't a striker, i'd imagine our lack of options upfront was part of the reason Robinson even made the squad.

Visconte's injured and isn't a striker, i'd imagine our lack of options upfront was part of the reason Robinson even made the squad.

so theres absoloutley noone infront then.:eek:

JohnnyPunter

Alan Redpath is now playing for the 'Hearts legends' team and probably holds the record for being the oldest ever in that squad!! Great lad though!

Ryan Gosling
Has he even played for the reserves or 19s yet ?

He's been on the bench for the reserves and he's started regularly for the 19s since January.

Charlie-Brown

Mole was out injured today, Templeton & McCusker are out on loan at Raith & Clyde so couldn't play, Kostadinov hasn't played much recently but is away with Bulgaria youth team(?), other kid strikers Mark Cowan, Ryan Wallace & David Love have all played in the same teams as Robinson this season but he was the one chosen / rewarded.

Mole was out injured today, Templeton & McCusker are out on loan at Raith & Clyde so couldn't play, Kostadinov hasn't played much recently but is away with Bulgaria youth team(?), other kid strikers Mark Cowan, Ryan Wallace & David Love have all played in the same teams as Robinson this season but he was the one chosen / rewarded.

Love probably would have been in ahead of Robinson if it wasn't for the fact he's been out injured for quite a while and has only recently got back to fitness. Cowan is a good player but the last game I saw him, he was Scott both played and Scott had the better game. Ryan Wallace has a lot of raw potential with a lot of skill and pace but, with all respect to the lad who I think is a good player, was pish the last time I watched him.

All in all, in terms of form and fitness Scott Robinson was a good choice.

Buffalo Bill

I got a lift in Redpath's van to Easter Road once from Longstone with about 15 others and a full set of work tools.

I just remember that he had a beard.

Buffalo Bill

Hearts Heritage

You've got the facts wrong I'm afraid.

AR came on as a sub as well

Oldest and Youngest

Dave Bowman played at 15 and a half in a friendly!

Seymour M Hersh

Perhaps but he played for the under 19s last week and was by a mile the best player on the park (this from a youth coach). If the other slightly older boys noses are out of place then it's up to them to force themselves into the frame.

ahhh so what we are saying is that now at hearts your regular performances dont matter, and it will be based on one off games or a few games

Scott Robinson has only came onto the scene in the last few weeks, before that there are 2 or 3 who have been for most of the season ahead of him and still continue to play with/ahead of him

It must be a major kick in the face to these guys as what they have done all or most of the season has been ignored for scott robinsons half a dozen appearences in recent weeks

CornhillHearts

Towzer its coz there are a few outstanding 15s whom are getting offers elsewhere to prove to them there is a chance at Tynecastle if you stay.

Gary Glen is and always has been a better player than all the players you mention, although to be fair to Rocky he is a left winger/midfielder.

The post above makes sense then

If the 17's and 15's are as good as said on here then maybe we need a major kill of the 19's and give this lot the step up now

Theres no point in holding onto a squad of 19's who we dont seem to rate over our younger teams

Buffalo Bill
The post above makes sense then

If the 17's and 15's are as good as said on here then maybe we need a major kill of the 19's and give this lot the step up now

Theres no point in holding onto a squad of 19's who we dont seem to rate over our younger teams

Hopefully the likes of Rapnik and McGowan will get their chance, but I have major doubts about Copil.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/DevelopmentTeamDetail/0,,10289,00.html

Buffalo Bill

Hopefully the likes of Rapnik and McGowan will get their chance, but I have major doubts about Copil.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/DevelopmentTeamDetail/0,,10289,00.html

Buffalo Bill

Tbh your 2, and a few others ( templeton, balatoni etc) id punt most of the 19's in the summer and use the best of the 17's and 15's who have been excellent from what has been posted this year

The current lot of reserves and 19's are simply overrated and overpaid

Branny and Copil would be at the front of the P45 line for me

Archived