Do you own any green items of clothing?

feedtheroman2

feedtheroman2

Sounds utterly ridiculous i know, but i saw a post on a seperate football forum recently, whereby the majority of people stated that they would never actually wear any colours associated with their rivals team...

So is anyone going to admit to having any items of green clothing?

Pointless thread i know, but curiosity has gotten the better of me...

Don't think i do myself, think i love maroon too much :)

Sounds utterly ridiculous i know, but i saw a post on a seperate football forum recently, whereby the majority of people stated that they would never actually wear any colours associated with their rivals team...

So is anyone going to admit to having any items of green clothing?

Pointless thread i know, but curiosity has gotten the better of me...

Don't think i do myself, think i love maroon too much :)

Green clothing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

other than the croc on my lacoste tops, no.

I got abuse of some randoms at a derby for a green stripe and the croc on a pair of Lacoste trainers :lol:

I did once own, and wore a The Smiths The Queen is Dead tshirt and continued to wear it even after it was pointed out to me that it was green.

Other than that, no.

My mum bought me a Lacoste polo shirt in green it's never been on and that was 2 years ago. Shame love Lacoste.

ArmiyaRomanova

Yes of course.

But vivid Hibernian green, no thanks.

Blue?

Again, yes - but vivid Sevco blue - again, no thanks.

Green clothes are minging, regardless of the hibs connotations.

So no, wouldn't wear any green. Other than green logos - Lacoste etc.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

no would i duck,

green is the most stinkingest colour imaginable, name one successful green team?

Celtic?

Got a couple of pairs of green socks and a couple of t-shirts with green on them. Not wearing green because of its Hibs connotations is tragic, if you don't like the colour then fair enough.

Yes, because I'm not a 10 year old boy, or a Rangers/Celtic supporter who refuses to wear the colour of their rivals.

Get a fecking grip.

Yes I do....I have green underwear...and socks.....and a few tops (they're more olive than green tho)

I had to undergo a terrible thing 4 years ago. My ex said he would never sleep in a green bedroom and I wanted him to leave....so, I went to B&Q and asked for *cough, choke, splutter Hibs cough green paint* and I went home and painted all 4 walls in the room with "that" colour and the ceiling white. That was the start of december and he left the start of january.

My room is now a lovely cream on 3 walls with a black and pink floral wallpaper on the other wall.

Sometimes you just have to do something you hate to achieve something you want lol

fabienleclerq

I don't own any green clothes and pretty much go out my way to avoid having anything green in the house if possible. The colour is shoite but im happy to admit im a petty hibs hater.

Ian you'll pay for the tragic chat next week :cheesy:

Yup, own a green sugar puffs t-shirt and that's about it.

The colour doesn't really suit me but it doesn't mean I actively avoid buying it.

Barney Rubble

40 + years and i still dont own anything green to wear , but i have stopped fighting the kids over who gets the green penguin !

One of my favourite items of clothing that I own is a bottle green cardigan.

christ on a bike .. I got one of them too ... ain't worn it since the late eighties mind. might fish it out again when I eventually buy a pair of slippers sometime in my seventies.

Edit: Saying that, I don't think I own anything maroon other than a Hearts top (obviously) and an old Caledonian Brewery t-shirt I picked up at the beer festival one summer.

Yes I do....I have green underwear...and socks.....and a few tops (they're more olive than green tho)

I had to undergo a terrible thing 4 years ago. My ex said he would never sleep in a green bedroom and I wanted him to leave....so, I went to B&Q and asked for *cough, choke, splutter Hibs cough green paint* and I went home and painted all 4 walls in the room with "that" colour and the ceiling white. That was the start of december and he left the start of january.

My room is now a lovely cream on 3 walls with a black and pink floral wallpaper on the other wall.

Sometimes you just have to do something you hate to achieve something you want lol

Post of the day!

(but black/pink floral wallpaper?)

Do I f**ck

Conversely my Hobo mates love adorning themselves in Maroon for some reason...

My best mate (hobo) insists his favourite jacket is wine coloured not maroon

Yes, because I'm not a 10 year old boy, or a Rangers/Celtic supporter who refuses to wear the colour of their rivals.

Get a fecking grip.

This is where I am!

I actually don't own anything green, other than khaki/green but if I seen something I liked and it was green then I would buy it!

Nope even made one ex, who bought me a green t shirt return it to the shop after specific instructions "I dont wear green so dont do iot cos I will send you back to the shop wi it", this was back when when we were just sort of messing around with each other. Guess I should have known better....

However my work wants me to wear this elf-hat.jpgfor the xmas celebrations. I put my foot down and siad "No danger because of the green" but apparently I'm being a humbug bar steward.

What do you think?

ps Xmas is cancelled anyway, I'm too busy saving the Hearts.

Nope even made one ex, who bought me a green t shirt return it to the shop after specific instructions "I dont wear green so dont do iot cos I will send you back to the shop wi it", this was back when when we were just sort of messing around with each other. Guess I should have known better....

However my work wants me to wear this elf-hat.jpgfor the xmas celebrations. I put my foot down and siad "No danger because of the green" but apparently I'm being a humbug bar steward.

What do you think?

ps Xmas is cancelled anyway, I'm too busy saving the Hearts.

I think you're being childish and ridiculous.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I dont even eat green sweets :crowngrin:

Never wear green :cool4: its a stinking colour

Neither do I . Never have . When I was a wee girl my big sister said shut your eyes I've got a treat for you so I did ... she stuck a green Opal Fruit in my mouth . I obviously spat it out but I cried , and cried and cried . Was so paranoid my Dad would find out and call me a Hibby

Get a fecking grip.

This.

Got a white\green striped polo shirt, green trim on a couple of pairs of boxers...

It's just a colour after all.

Fort Vallance

One of my favourite items of clothing that I own is a bottle green cardigan.

That would be the same shade of green as the Hibs cup final kit.

This has just sucked any positivity and faith i had in the world right out today.

Truly awful.

Some people.

I find that hard to.believe as there isn't much that fails to offend you

I don't. Mostly because I seem to have an instinctive dislike of the colour. It's quite weird.

I own a few garments that are almost a khaki colour but more grey than green, but even they make me feel a little uncomfortable.

I have one green shirt. This means that aside from all the Hearts tops, etc, I have more green clothes than maroon.

I don't have any green except for writing on a white t-shirt. Generally, I don't think I suit green. I wouldn't say I'm totally against it, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. Depends what kind of green too.

fabienleclerq

I think you're being childish and ridiculous.

You have seen your avatar right?I believe your previous ones have been worse.

Childish and ridiculous... indeedy.

Archived