Todays other games

:shitwine:

Dundee ahead at Motherwell :(

Nice to see them maybe taking points from another team :ninja:

WBA one up at Wigan. Some season they are having.

I predicted that they'd get relegated at the start of the season, but Steve Clark has done a brilliant job.

The Rangers finally break the deadlock at home to Peterhead after 43 mins...McCulloch

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Lee McCulloch is the only reason this season hasn't been a complete disaster for The Rangers.

Good goal by Adam Johnson. Lolz, Leon Osman looking at linesman after the goal despite playing Johnson onside by about SIX yards! Tube.

Stoke 1 QPR 0

If QPR cant take anything today, Hughes will be gone.

Surprised he's still here - done an appalling job.

He's bought about 15 players, and they don't have anybody to play ahead of Clint Hill?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

some muppet on here predicted QPR would finish 6th :curtain:

with the players they have, they are doing an abysmal job

Surprised he's still here - done an appalling job.

He's bought about 15 players, and they don't have anybody to play ahead of Clint Hill?

Too many players coming in at the same time, mate - was always going to be a tough ask to get them to gel quick.

That said, with the players they have signed, they should be higher up the table.

It was mentioned earlier that not one player at the club has played every league game this season. Suggests to me that Hughes does not have an idea of his best starting 11.

some muppet on here predicted QPR would finish 6th :curtain:

with the players they have, they are doing an abysmal job

That sounds like the sort of prediction I'd usually make. :vrface:

But - with or (more than likely) without Hughes, QPR will start winning at some point. And in my opinion, the only thing preventing blind panic from setting in at Carrow Road is precisely that. Southampton and Reading will drop, as everyone expected pre-season; the third team down could be anyone, but I still fear for Norwich. And having had a look on Betfair last weekend, they had Norwich at shorter odds to go down than QPR too, which did not surprise me.

Everton equalise. 15 mins for them to get a winner, save my IKTS banker, and shove Sunderland and the completely past it MON deeper into trouble.

That sounds like the sort of prediction I'd usually make. :vrface:

But - with or (more than likely) without Hughes, QPR will start winning at some point. And in my opinion, the only thing preventing blind panic from setting in at Carrow Road is precisely that. Southampton and Reading will drop, as everyone expected pre-season; the third team down could be anyone, but I still fear for Norwich. And having had a look on Betfair last weekend, they had Norwich at shorter odds to go down than QPR too, which did not surprise me.

Villa have Man U, Man City and Arsenal in the next three games.

Not sure what the other fixtures are like around them, but they are in the shit.

Villa have Man U, Man City and Arsenal in the next three games.

Not sure what the other fixtures are like around them, but they are in the shit.

They are, but they will haul themselves out, little by little. Last weekend at Sunderland confirmed that to me.

They are, but they will haul themselves out, little by little. Last weekend at Sunderland confirmed that to me.

Not so sure on that, Shaun - have seen them a few times this season and they have been awful every time.

Partick 5 Pars 1

:what:

Hmmmm not too sure about that.

Looking at their squad, it is lacking quality big time.

We'll see where they are in three weeks time going into the festive period.

Martin O'Neill needs to be careful what peg he hangs his jacket on...

I saw a stat last weekend which said that Sunderland had had 50% fewer shots on target this season than any other team in the league. :o

And MON thinks they "just need a lucky break from somewhere". :rolleyes: No Martin - you have to show you're not stuck thinking it's still 1997.

Hmmmm not too sure about that.

Looking at their squad, it is lacking quality big time.

We'll see where they are in three weeks time going into the festive period.

Also rather strange that the only true quality striker they have at the club is clearly not in the managers plans.

Also rather strange that the only true quality striker they have at the club is clearly not in the managers plans.

Aye it's a weird one that. Bent is a Premiership goal machine.

The Belgian boy looks like a player, but when you are struggling, you surely go with the guy who will guarantee you goals.

I'm not bothered either way because Lambert is an arsehole. :cool4:

Aye it's a weird one that. Bent is a Premiership goal machine.

The Belgian boy looks like a player, but when you are struggling, you surely go with the guy who will guarantee you goals.

I'm not bothered either way because Lambert is an arsehole. :cool4:

In Lambert's opinion, Agbonlahor > Bent :cornette:

Reading 0-0 Norwich. Another valuable point in the three way fight to be crowned Most Boring Team in the League 2012/13 - and I'm not talking about Reading here. :rolleyes:

Archived