Best way to sell stuff?

cambusjambo

First of all, having just read the details of the 'highland gathering' with Robbo and Sergi and having had the honour of meeting the wee man on a couple of occasions, my opinion is.....if Robbo says its time to put your hand in your pocket......its feckin time to put our hands in our pockets!

I was 100% buying shares till the winding up order was served, then I went through the thing that said.....I?m not throwing money away, then, my opinion was, I'm going to wait till Romanov saves the day.....and now I'm at the, every penny I have has to go in, NOW, to save the club point because there is no other option!....

So, since I bought my shares and donated some tickets, I now need some help....

I have a few items of memorabilia of varying quality, from an excellent 1986 signed book to a 2006 signed and framed Hartley shirt and couple of signed and framed Templeton items.......so the question is, how do I maximise the earnings for the club from these items? eBay, donate them to an event? or what?

There are so many threads on here with so many things going on that I don?t know what's the best thing to do and obviously time is of the essence?

If anyone could give me an idea of the best way to maximise my memorabilia, please let me know. Needless to say Its not a great feeling to have to part with them but needs must.

Cambusjambo

john brownlee

on another thread I suggested having a memoirbilla car boot sale in the tynecastle car park any ideas how that could be achieved I have loads of programmes Roy of the rovers comics and annuals along with other stuff toys and stuff if sold would donate monies I'm sure my son and granson wouldn't mind their old and unplayed stuff would go to helping Heart of Midlothian

on another thread I suggested having a memoirbilla car boot sale in the tynecastle car park any ideas how that could be achieved I have loads of programmes Roy of the rovers comics and annuals along with other stuff toys and stuff if sold would donate monies I'm sure my son and granson wouldn't mind their old and unplayed stuff would go to helping Heart of Midlothian

If Hearts don't arrange a car boot sale why not head to the big one at the omni that's on every Sunday (assuming it still exists)? ?5 in IIRC and you can then just donate your earnings to the club our through jkb.

Archived