Scott Robinson

sicknote

Do The Dance
Did I hear the radio say his age was a record of some sort?

Anyone know?

Youngest ever to play for Hearts.

Did I hear the radio say his age was a record of some sort?

Anyone know?

Youngest player to ever play in the SPL I think

By The Light..

well done wee man :av-1001:

Should have got at least 5 mins but Frail had him warming up for 15 minutes before signalling for him to come up to the dugout at bang on 90mins, two mins ET and Scott got on for less than one of those, did get a touch though...

Only a Game
well done wee man :av-1001:

Should have got at least 5 mins but Frail had him warming up for 15 minutes before signalling for him to come up to the dugout at bang on 90mins, two mins ET and Scott got on for less than one of those, did get a touch though...

Also had a good run into space in the box and was wide open when Jesse James fired one into row Z. What a start THAT would have been had Wallace squared it to him.

Anyone know who the youngest player ever to score for Hearts or score in the SPL is/was ?

Ryan Gosling
Also had a good run into space in the box and was wide open when Jesse James fired one into row Z. What a start THAT would have been had Wallace squared it to him.

Anyone know who the youngest player ever to score for Hearts or score in the SPL is/was ?

Wee laddie got a bit excited, he was miles offside hence Trigger not passing it.

Commander Harris
Wee laddie got a bit excited, he was miles offside hence Trigger not passing it.

indeed, Wallace didn't have much of a choice as robinson was a couple of yards offside.

he should have been able to control it better though.

SPL is goodwillie of Dundee Utf at 16 yrs and 11 months so robinson has a while to beat it:rolleyes:

Lets hope the young man has a good career, however I made it 57 seconds he was on the field. Numpty Frail should have given him at least 20 minutes.

But I wish him well.

Ryan Gosling
SPL is goodwillie of Dundee Utf at 16 yrs and 11 months so robinson has a while to beat it:rolleyes:

You hate the fact that someone so undeserving got to play, eh?

I just dont see the point of it tbh

Simply an exercise to get a few more muppets on side rather than because they think he's ready

Simply an exercise to get a few more muppets on side rather than because they think he's ready

What other striker would you have had on the bench then :rolleyes:

Only a Game

Fair enough. Wasnt seated in the best position to notice that.

Gigolo-Aunt

Or giving a young guy a taste of the first team in a game that means nothing to no-one.

By his 2mins, its would appear thats exactly what it was.

Also seems that he is being rewarded for his promise and hard work. I like the sound of that.

How about just giving us a night off eh ?

Thing are far from perfect, but you are always have to find something to fecking moan about.

Rick Grimes

sky-is-falling.jpg

Charlie-Brown

At last we've discovered the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything! :)

Commander Harris
At last we've discovered the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything! :)

the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything. :)

Ryan Gosling
the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything. :)

What is the meaning of life?

Scott Robinson

coppercrutch

He is a striker ? When he was at Hutchie was he not a centre half ? My brother used to play alongside him.

Say What Again

Been talking to Scott's Mum and she's obviously proud as punch.

She said the fans were fantastic when he came on.

Rudolf's Mate

Maybe aye, maybe naw!

Not trying to compare the two however I recall a young player at Everton breaking the record for being the youngest and looked what happened to him!

0,,10289%7E3645125,00.jpg

:laugh:

I'm disappointed he was brought on for Glen and not Zaliukas

If that had happened, we would have had the smallest ever strikeforce

Maybe aye, maybe naw!

Not trying to compare the two however I recall a young player at Everton breaking the record for being the youngest and looked what happened to him!

James Vaughan can't get his game for them. Rubbish comparison.

;)

blondejamtart

Well done Scott - a proud moment for him and his family, I'm sure, and well done to the fans for giving him such a good reception as well. I'm at a loss as to how anyone can find anything negative in this, to be honest - we've nothing to lose at this stage, so why not reward some of the young lads who've shown a bit of promise and determination at U19 level? I'd rather see players like that, who are at least likely to show a bit of fight and passion, than some of the lazy b****** who are more than content to simply pick up their pay cheques every week!

Say What Again
I'm at a loss as to how anyone can find anything negative in this, to be honest

Surely not anyone :rolleyes:;)

Arthur Morgan

Go on Pum! thats his nick-name by the way i used to go to school with him ive known him since i was 3! even played in the same school football team as him at royal mile primary he's a great player i always knew he was going to make it could take on a whole team on his own great to see him come on today even though he should have got at least 10 mins though well done Pum

Pete Seeger
Go on Pum! thats his nick-name by the way i used to go to school with him ive known him since i was 3! even played in the same school football team as him at royal mile primary he's a great player i always knew he was going to make it could take on a whole team on his own great to see him come on today even though he should have got at least 10 mins though well done Pum

Is he a hearts fan?

JamboRossi79

Seen him after the game today and my niece went up to him for his autograph, think he was chuffed to bits :D

You?ll have missed his exhibition of total disappointment when the final whistle blew then.

For all your talk of needing a manager, you don?t seem to know any of the tricks of management. Frail clearly knows one or two...

Ryan Gosling

The wee lad will remember that moment until the day he dies. I reckon he would have got on earlier if we were 2-0 up.

Still, he won a header and should have been involved in a goal.

You?ll have missed his exhibition of total disappointment when the final whistle blew then.

For all your talk of needing a manager, you don?t seem to know any of the tricks of management. Frail clearly knows one or two...

What did he do?

Say What Again
Is he a hearts fan?

jollyjambo does know him cos he is known as pum, but as a poster above has said - he's a Tim

Arthur Morgan
jollyjambo does know him cos he is known as pum, but as a poster above has said - he's a Tim

yeah he's a celtic fan do you know him jack of hearts?

Dr Ian Malcolm
What did he do?

Just looked annoyed that the game was finished - don't know if he realised there so little time left.

Ryan Gosling

He went to have a go at Trigger, and then in mid-tantrum clapped his hands as if to say 'good effort'.

Pished myself.

where i was sitting i thought lee passed it to him (badly) but my companion said she thought he sclaffed it over the bar!

how terrific would the wee man have felt if on his debut he got a goal??

SR looked like a wee laddie, playing for his team and bursting with pride, determined to get a shot on the ball and i wish him every success.

i really hope he doe well for us

these games mean nothing any longer in terms of trophies, europe etc, so its the perfect time to blood our kids

can i just say though

scott wilson, if you read this thread, can we play the theme tune to neighbours when scotty scores his first goal (which will be soon i hope)

*wanders off singing really loudly "bring on the young team" and clapping*

Charlie-Brown

He was disappointed at the final whistle cos his appearance was so brief but that will keep him hungry for more - maybe he might get some more game time against Killie or Gretna - I'd like to see Mole get a chance or two before the season is out as well.

Say What Again
yeah he's a celtic fan do you know him jack of hearts?

His Mum's best mates with my sister

Archived