Ticket office opening times this weekend?

makateer

Quick question, does anyone know the opening times of the TO this weekend? I see on the website that it is usually 10am - 2pm on a Saturday, but someone mentioned in a thread that it is open this Sunday as well?

I plan on heading down to purchase shares, can the form and payment be made in the shop instead (if thats open and the TO is closed)?

I've not even been into the shop since it moved out of the Gorgie stand, so the TO might be located in the shop now for all I know.

Cheers guys.

Quick question, does anyone know the opening times of the TO this weekend? I see on the website that it is usually 10am - 2pm on a Saturday, but someone mentioned in a thread that it is open this Sunday as well?

I plan on heading down to purchase shares, can the form and payment be made in the shop instead (if thats open and the TO is closed)?

I've not even been into the shop since it moved out of the Gorgie stand, so the TO might be located in the shop now for all I know.

Cheers guys.

It is open until 4pm on Saturdays. 2pm if there is a match on, so folk can collect tickets after that.

Nucky Thompson

Cheers guys.

When I was in yesterday, the girl behind the counter said they were open on Sunday. I don't know the times though

When I was in yesterday, the girl behind the counter said they were open on Sunday. I don't know the times though

Cheers, hopefully they publicise this somewhere as Sunday would be better for me.

Just seen this posted on facebook.

Just a reminder that the Ticket Centre will be open until 5pm tonight, 10am - 4pm tomorrow and also 11am - 4pm on Sunday, for supporters who want to match tickets or shares

Archived