Hilario Belletti Makelele Shevchanko Anelka

Manchester United;

.........Van der Sar

Brown Ferdinand Vidic Evra

.Carrick Anderson Fletcher

.....Nani Rooney Giggs

subs;

Kuszczak O'Shea Hargreaves Ronaldo Tevez

I've got to say I'm surprised at Man U's line up, Anderson and Fletcher in the middle, I don't rate either good enough to play for them. Ronaldo and Tevez also on the bench.

Chelsea have the stronger line up but Man United's front 3 could do damage.

I've watched him a few times this season and he's so frustrating to watch, he miss-places so many passes it's unbelievable, both him and Nani were bought at the same deal, Nani has done much better than him.

chester copperpot

Cant post links in here Rob, better get that removed before a mod skelps yer arse.

Interesting game so far.

Nani is far too greedy. Great pace and skill but he needs to find an end product.

Ryan Gosling
Interesting game so far.

Nani is far too greedy. Great pace and skill but he needs to find an end product.

He's not greedy. He's pish.

He's not greedy. He's pish.

I quite like him, he's just really frustrating because he thinks he's Maradonna and he plays too much for himself. Cristiano Ronaldo was like that when he was younger. I think Nani will become a great player.

Drogba has to be the biggest **** i have ever seen on the football pitch. He moans, dives and cheats his way through every game. Really don't like the guy.

Ryan Gosling
I quite like him, he's just really frustrating because he thinks he's Maradonna and he plays too much for himself. Cristiano Ronaldo was like that when he was younger. I think Nani will become a great player.

Nani is only a year younger than Ronaldo though.

Nani is only a year younger than Ronaldo though.

Players mature at different rates.

I think Nani has a massive amount of improving still to make.

Ryan Gosling
Players mature at different rates.

I think Nani has a massive amount of improving still to make.

Good header there.

Nani needs a lot of hard work.

Ryan Gosling

If I were a red-nosed Scotsman from Govan in charge on Man Utd, I'd be bringing Tevez and Ronaldo on for Giggs and Nani.

If I were a red-nosed Scotsman from Govan in charge on Man Utd, I'd be bringing Tevez and Ronaldo on for Giggs and Nani.

I also would do both of those things. United are completely lacking up front and Giggs has been pretty hopeless. I can't even remember the last time i saw Giggs play a great game.

Ronaldo is 10 times the player Nani is, not sure what AF was thinking about in benching him for a game like this.

I also would do both of those things. United are completely lacking up front and Giggs has been pretty hopeless. I can't even remember the last time i saw Giggs play a great game.

Ronaldo is 10 times the player Nani is, not sure what AF was thinking about in benching him for a game like this.

Giggs has been gash this season.

Big mistake playing him today.

Giggs has been gash this season.

Big mistake playing him today.

He has.

Rooney is having to drop off so deep that he has no support of any sort whenever United get the ball.

Not like Ferguson to get things so wrong tactically.

Walter Bishop

To be fair to Sir Fergie, UTD`s game on Tuesday is more important, hence the reason Ronaldo,Scholes,Evra,Hargreaves,Tevez were all left out the 1st 11. People seem to forget if Chelsea win today they are still 20 goals behind Man utd who have West Ham at home and wigan!!

To be fair to Sir Fergie, UTD`s game on Tuesday is more important, hence the reason Ronaldo,Scholes,Evra,Hargreaves,Tevez were all left out the 1st 11. People seem to forget if Chelsea win today they are still 20 goals behind Man utd who have West Ham at home and wigan!!

Fair point.

I still think this game will end in a draw.

West Ham who have beaten Utd 3 out of the last 3 times they've played.

;)

PS I still think it's Utds league.

Walter Bishop
Fair point.

I still think this game will end in a draw.

I think it may well myself, though as i said defeat wouldnt be a disaster.

That was mental seeing the Chelsea guys arguing over the free kick like kids.

Essien's reaction was quite funny.

Drogba is still a **** and Nani really needs to be subbed off.

Definite penalty for Ballack all over Ronaldo. :mad:

I suggest you learn something about football before posting on this site. Thanks for your cooperation.

I suggest you learn something about football before posting on this site. Thanks for your cooperation.

haha - nice!

I thought your catchphrase was "hope this helps."

Are you breaking in a new one?

haha - nice!

I thought your catchphrase was "hope this helps."

Are you breaking in a new one?

Yeah, everyone was copying the other one. ;)

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :) :) :)

The ref's a Manure fan and has given us nothing - thank God for the Assistant Referee.

Walter Bishop

What a joke!!

Looks like yet another result for anti-football!!

Ballack and Drogba should not be on the park, Ferguson though only has his self to blame for taking Anderson, the best player on the park off!!

Alex Ferguson, Christiano Ronaldo, Eamonn Holmes, Matt Busby, Bobby Charlton, Duncan Edwards, The Glazers, Nobby Stiles....your boys took one hell of a beating. :)

Well done Chelsea FC. As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, the momentum is now with us. :)

Blue is the colour....:) :) :):)

Still not convinced about that penalty.

I think Ferdinand should probably have been sent off.

I also think AF got it all wrong today.

Nelly Terraces

Man Yoo making a total james blunt of it at the bizzo end of season. I could see them getting done by Barca.

Still not convinced about that penalty.

I think Ferdinand should probably have been sent off.

I also think AF got it all wrong today.

You should change your user name to Calimero. Eet's an eenjustice eet ees. ;)

Blue is the colour....;)

Chelsea probably deserved the win, but that sure was a dodgy penalty. Thought Darren Fletcher looked really good, having been out for quite a while.

Lynn:ninja:

Thought Darren Fletcher looked really good

He's not a patch on Drew Busby.

Momentum is with Chelsea now but at least Man U know they have to win there games now.Never happy when Ferguson plays defensive they just can't do it and always look flat,they are much better on the front foot.

Archived