Board Room Today

Munch

I have been invited to the boardroom today, would anyone like me to ask anyone any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.:107years:

Drylaw Hearts
I have been invited to the boardroom today, would anyone like me to ask anyone any questions, please let me know.

Is this where the Board of Directors never sit ?

The Real Maroonblood
if the piemans there,tell him i hope his next **** is a hedgehog.

................and all the Romanovs as well.

:)

if the piemans there,tell him i hope his next **** is a hedgehog.

Last time i was there i sat next too the Pie Man, so if he is there i will be next to him again, worse luck.

I would love to know if we broke our highest transfer fee record last year.

if i can get near vlad i will ask him.:)

Out of interest...how do people end up being invited to the boardroom?

Are these invites reserved for special Platinum/shareholder types only or do they ever bestow the honour upon the plebs of Jambo society?

Out of interest...how do people end up being invited to the boardroom?

Are these invites reserved for special Platinum/shareholder types only or do they ever bestow the honour upon the plebs of Jambo society?

I Get in via Les Deans, as he was a former chairman, he gets a seat in the boardroom for life, he is allowed to invite 3 guests, you have to be on best behaviour thogh, i got a warning last time for swearing, it was the dundee unt game we lost 4 nil, nightmare you have too stay too the bitter end and the abuse was mental.

My season tickets in the old stand and its normally me shouting at them.:107years:

Drew Busby !

Not a question. But ever seen The Godfather Part 1 ?

When you go for a slash in the boardroom kludgie, you can find the concealed weapon at the back of the cistern, then go back in and do a Michael Corleone. ;)

best in the land
Not a question. But ever seen The Godfather Part 1 ?

When you go for a slash in the boardroom kludgie, you can find the concealed weapon at the back of the cistern, then go back in and do a Michael Corleone. ;)

best idea i've heard in ages.:)

or we could break into his house in the middle of the night, and plant rodneys severed head in his bed.

not much difference, horses head or horses ar$e :)

Archived