Questions we want answered? Open & honest communication from the club?

Stavros Mclleland

Stavros Mclleland

Today has clearly been brutal and having swithered about buying shares for me and my kids Robbos endorsement yesterday had sealed the deal - to then have the bombshell(s) today has again left me with questions.

Given the emotive statement from an unnamed individual would it surely not be an idea for the club to have an urgent meeting, webinar or whatever is easiest to help people that aren't satisfied throwing money into a black hole and hope everything will be ok get some answers?

What is the plan if we get this bill out the way?

Where has all the revenue from this years season tickets, uefa cup, final spin offs gone?

Are there any other matters like this round the corner that weren't mentioned when Robbo endorsed the share issue?

How much money do we physically need to get through the season? Will fans need to stump up again?

Would Vlad want administration etc?

While we could all speculate on the answers to these questions why does someone from the club not step up as that is what they're asking us to do!?

We have gone from a share issue that on Monday was for the running of the Academy and not for the big tax bill to a state of desperation. Surely this had to have been on the horizon?

I love HMFC, I'd happily chip in to try and save us but from a personal point of view I don't trust this regime and am not prepared to throw money away blindly due to this love!

Surely a fans group Etc can get some answers out of Tynie?

What a tremendous post. Exactly what the club should be doing.

We are the lifeblood of the club and they need us now more than ever - at least let us know exactly what the score is, how we have gotten this bad and what we need to do to get to the other side.

People are scared for a range of reasons, there's nothing more scary than the unknown either.

Archived