PS3

Chaps

Zavvi do good deals I think. In the Gyle they have a big board with the latest bundles.

Better with a 360 though.

You can get GTA IV with a PS3 for ?329.99 from Game.

chester copperpot

I got a cracking deal last derby match where me and my brother in law got a knocked off one for ?160 each.

Just bought a cracking Samsung HD telly for the PS3 yesterday, I bought the tellly purposely for the use of the PS3, and must say, its cracking. Was enjoying playing Tiger Woods on it last night.

Do The Dance

The link I put in above is from Play, and the 360 Premium console comes with GTA for 200 quid. You might be able to get similar in HMV etc, I don't know.

www.gamestation.co.uk do lots of good deals.

As I said zavvi also have a big board with their bundles.

You are looking at about ?250 for the premium console with an extra controller and a couple of games I think

Thanks.

If you get say the Arcade version, is the internal memory (256mb) able to save quite a few saved games?

Do The Dance
Thanks.

If you get say the Arcade version, is the internal memory (256mb) able to save quite a few saved games?

Yeah plenty, but you won't be able to download much.

I find it funny how the original poster comes in and asks for some reccomendations on good ps3 bundles and most of you reply telling him he'd be better off with the 360.

Some salesman you's would be.

chewinFat.jpg

Arthur Morgan

ffs he wants a ps3 so just recommend him a ps3 bundle he can get at a good price there's no point of saying oh but the 360 is better or whatever he wants a ps3 and thats it and anyway you get more for your money with a ps3

ffs he wants a ps3 so just recommend him a ps3 bundle he can get at a good price there's no point of saying oh but the 360 is better or whatever he wants a ps3 and thats it and anyway you get more for your money with a ps3

Well you recommend him a PS3 bundle then ........ :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather reccomend a fellow Jambo something a bit better.

You wouldn't reccomend somebody a nokia 3310 over an iPhone would you.

Just imagine the ps3 is the nokia 3310 and you wil lunderstand?:D

Better off with a PS3 mate. 360's time is almost up and they're the most unreliable bits of plastic out there. :cool:

I'm sure there's GT4 bundled with a PS3 for ?320. I got mine a few months back out of HMV in town with Uncharted, Burnout Paradise and Singstar (for the missus!) for ?350.

Do The Dance

I think it's more like a George Forman grill.

PS3 is better than 360. Stick with that, then you can join the JKB fifa league as well ;)

got a great deal at gamestation when if first came out. Best deal by far at the time so I imagine they still do some good ones:

http://www.gamestation.co.uk

they'll probably chuck in a few Blu-ray dvds aswell as a game or two. Plus there is a job at the west end so you can just pick it up on the high street.

Better off with a PS3 mate. 360's time is almost up and they're the most unreliable bits of plastic out there. :cool:

I'm sure there's GT4 bundled with a PS3 for ?320. I got mine a few months back out of HMV in town with Uncharted, Burnout Paradise and Singstar (for the missus!) for ?350.

Thanks for the advice guys, I got the same bundle as Jambo Gaz.

Thats not a bad deal. I got PS3 with 2 pads 2 games and 3 Blu-ray Dvds for just over ?400 (really good considering it hadn't been out long at the time.) do you have an HD tv? if not that should be the next purchase. Graphics on uncharted are awesome and it's a cracking game.

I never knew HMV were still doing it, that's pretty good. It's by far the best of the deals out there still, if your willing to pay a little bit extra you'll get a damn good deal!

Arthur Morgan

no i dont understand because ps3's are better i have an iphone and a ps3:)

Arthur Morgan
Well you recommend him a PS3 bundle then ........ :rolleyes:

i didn't say i was gonna recommend him a ps3 bundle though did i?:evilno:

Archived