T-Mobile Customer Service

gadgey55

What an absolute feckin shambles!

Been waiting 5 weeks now for my iPhone 5. Called them yesterday, day 31 of the promised within 30 days pledge. The wifie said it will be delivered tomorrow (as in today). Waited in all day. Nowt.

Phoned them back at about 4.00 this afternoon. The bloke said it has been delivered by UK Mail. No to my hoose it hasn't! Then told me to wait till 6, the cut off time.

Needless to say 6 came and went without a dog and bone.

Phoned them back at 6.20, a diffent lad answered and said Royal MAil were delivering it. But is only dispatched, not delivered. He said he'd speak to the dispatch team. Then the ******* cut me off.

Straight back on the phone. A wifie answered and it was back to the UK Mail and had been delivered again! NO TO ME! I asked her why she and her colleagues have all different stories! The cow then cut me off again!

Phoned her right back and demanded to speak to a manager, been listening to tunes for the last half an hour!

Been a customer for 13 years too. How shite is that for service?

What an absolute feckin shambles!

Been waiting 5 weeks now for my iPhone 5. Called them yesterday, day 31 of the promised within 30 days pledge. The wifie said it will be delivered tomorrow (as in today). Waited in all day. Nowt.

Phoned them back at about 4.00 this afternoon. The bloke said it has been delivered by UK Mail. No to my hoose it hasn't! Then told me to wait till 6, the cut off time.

Needless to say 6 came and went without a dog and bone.

Phoned them back at 6.20, a diffent lad answered and said Royal MAil were delivering it. But is only dispatched, not delivered. He said he'd speak to the dispatch team. Then the ******* cut me off.

Straight back on the phone. A wifie answered and it was back to the UK Mail and had been delivered again! NO TO ME! I asked her why she and her colleagues have all different stories! The cow then cut me off again!

Phoned her right back and demanded to speak to a manager, been listening to tunes for the last half an hour!

Been a customer for 13 years too. How shite is that for service?

http://www.ceoemail.com/

Find T-Mobile on this website and email them. I had a hassle with Vodafone last year. It was a little more serious than a missing phone but after an email to the CEO of Vodafone using this website I got a call from his PA agreeing my treatment was shite and got a load of him and was delighted. Worth a try.

meanwhile your postie is enjoyin a brand new I-phone :10900:

:lol:

just spoke to customer services, one who could actually speak and understand plain English, and she listened to the complaints and typed it down etc. FWIW...

Archived