This is what Ross Tokely and co have in store for scott robinson

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone else find this thread fairly arousing?

Not in the slightest, just an utter waste of 4 minutes of my life :mad::mad:

I didn't watch the entire of the video because it's just about the worst band in Britain singing an average song from over 5 years ago. So if I'm confused for that reason, forgive me but...

... WHAT?

The thread refers to the absolute rapage of a classic by mediocre pish and what is likely to happen to robinson tomorrow should he get on :)

The thread refers to the absolute rapage of a classic by mediocre pish and what is likely to happen to robinson tomorrow should he get on :)

Ahhh, very good. :)

Probably could have come up with a better example than Drinking in L.A. though?

Charlie-Brown

If he gets on the pitch then Robinson will just dance past that big galoot Tokely & his mates just like Driver did on one of his first appearances at Tynecastle & made him look a right big numpty.

Charlie-Brown
hmmmm driver had actually passed puberty though :)

Young laddies have usually no fear - John Robertson was very audacious in his first year until he was coached to concentrate on doing the simple things - but the goal he scored against Rangers at the end of his career after he broke the scoring record when he ran past half the Rangers team was very typical of the things he tried & did when he first broke into the team.

Robinson hasnt even played at reseve level yet, Tbh i think its a shocking decision to even put him in a squad never mind if he actually makes an appearence

One clearly made to appease the kid loving fans on this site

We have plenty of other players who have played for the reserves and the like so far so they should be in before a 16YO who has about 5 games for the 19's

This could backfire massively and ruin this promising prospect

Charlie-Brown

Hearts have been quite cautious with Driver, Jonsson, Glen and only introduced them when they felt it was right - the right match circumstances & right for the kid - people complain McGowan should have played by now but he hasn't yet - but he will soon enough, an opportunity has arisen for Robinson to get a wee look in - I am certain they wouldn't even consider him unless they felt a) he deserved it & B) he could handle it.....he might not even play - I hope he does get on for a wee while at least as it is a nothing game - but they might just let him be part of the matchday squad & see what it feels like.

Prancer, you come out with some utter p*sh. Sorry, i`m not usually offensive on here even when i disagree with something wholeheartedly because i`ll debate properly, but over time you constantly come out with negative drivel.

Robinson hasnt even played at reseve level yet, Tbh i think its a shocking decision to even put him in a squad never mind if he actually makes an appearence

One clearly made to appease the kid loving fans on this site

We have plenty of other players who have played for the reserves and the like so far so they should be in before a 16YO who has about 5 games for the 19's

This could backfire massively and ruin this promising prospect

Is it not the case that he has only been eligible to play for the reserves for 38 days?

Is it not the case that he has only been eligible to play for the reserves for 38 days?

So why hasnt he

To throw in a guy who is barely 16 and has never played at anywere near this level would be totally disgraceful, especially against one of the most physical teams in the SPL

He will be completely hammered if he does come on, Im all for giving youth a chance, but not a 16yo who has barely racked up half a dozen u19 performances and nothing else

They obviously dont think he is better than other strikers we have who have played at reserve levels so why throw him in

Its nothing other than a PR move and he will get destroyed if he is there

Regular John

I tend to agree with Prancer here.

I'm not sure what message this sends out to the U19's that have worked hard the last couple of years to see a kid accelerated past them and in to the first team squad like that.

Also, you have to question what impact this will have psychologically on Robinson.

Being a youngster maybe now he'll be thinking in the back of his mind that he's 'made it' and it could potentially disrupt his development.

Patrick Bateman

What a pathetic clown you are, pugsley :confused:

Archived