Zal speaks!

tartofmidlothian

When zal was handed the armband I at first thought it was a good move, as time passed I started to question why he was at our club, but he loves hearts, the one thing that brought that to me was on the 19th of may when he walked up to collect the cup, the sheer emotion in his face, i was right beside the hearts dug out and seen it all close up.

totally love that man! lets hope we dont lose him due to the shan wages were about to offer in his new contract! If he lovves us like he says then money ios no object and he musthave decentsavings after getting near on 12k per week for ages!

He seems to have become really attached to the club. The best centre half in the SPL, and a fantastic captain as well. Hope he's persuaded some of the folk who were undecided.

Doo-doo-doo, Marius Zaliukas!

Love the big man. Bought shares yesterday. Guy behind the counter said they were selling quite well. :2thumbsup:

Nice sentiments, however the real test will come when he's asked to sign a new contract on reduced wages.

Nothing against Zal, one of the genuine good guys.

He seems to have become really attached to the club. The best centre half in the SPL, and a fantastic captain as well. Hope he's persuaded some of the folk who were undecided.

Doo-doo-doo, Marius Zaliukas!

Not even the best centre half at the club, let alone the SPL. But that aside, well done Marius and I hope it gets more people buying shares

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

That brought tears to my eyes.......Superb Big Man !!

Ditto . What a guy - I absolutely love him

Nice sentiments, however the real test will come when he's asked to sign a new contract on reduced wages.

Nothing against Zal, one of the genuine good guys.

I don't see any particular reason why he should. Zaliukas is destined for the very top. I wouldn't be surprised if his next move was to The Old Lady, Juve.

Norfolk and Chance

He has been outstanding for us through an extremely difficult period and, although I questioned his appointment at first, he has led the side by example and united the supporters. I am absolutely delighted to have you as captain, Marius - you make me proud.

We have been lucky that we've had some real quality come over from Lithuania. Ok we've had some poor players from there also but the quality of the likes of Zal, Novi and Velicka have been a real treat.

It's a pity about what's happened to Kaunas as we could possibly had a couple more to help us in our current team.

Relay hope he stays as his affection is without doubt 100% genuine and I think he will be an absolute star for the rest of the season.

Notorious BIG

Not even the best centre half at the club, let alone the SPL. But that aside, well done Marius and I hope it gets more people buying shares

Absolute pish, apart from his rare brain fart moments he is without doubt one the best CB in the league, If not theee best

Absolute pish, apart from his rare brain fart moments he is without doubt one the best CB in the league, If not theee best

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Webster is a better defender than Zal. I hope he earns and gets a big money move to Russia if he leaves but Man Utd? Come on tae feck.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Webster is a better defender than Zal. I hope he earns and gets a big money move to Russia if he leaves but Man Utd? Come on tae feck.

You're over every Zal thread like a rash and it is really wearing thin. The reality is Webster is on the way down in his career and Zal is about to hit his peak. As a football player it is clear Zal is superior in almost every department but in the art of defending Webster may shade it. However they are at slightly different stages of their career. If you had to ask me who I would prefer to have in the season 2013/2014 then it would be Zal. I'm not sure how you can equate that with Webster being a better player than Zal.

mahgrassyshoes

Not at the minute he's not... closer to limping than strolling, imo.

You're over every Zal thread like a rash and it is really wearing thin. The reality is Webster is on the way down in his career and Zal is about to hit his peak. As a football player it is clear Zal is superior in almost every department but in the art of defending Webster may shade it. However they are at slightly different stages of their career. If you had to ask me who I would prefer to have in the season 2013/2014 then it would be Zal. I'm not sure how you can equate that with Webster being a better player than Zal.

And so are you over praising and hyping him.

I agree with you though, Zal will probably get a better move because of the career stages and Zal is improving very nicely and timely.

I'm more confident in Webster and he makes less high profile mistakes than Zal.

He's a cup winning captain legend and like I say I hope he gets the move he deserves for all the shifts he's given us but I would, right now take Webster every day of the week.

Nonsense. He's far superior to Webster. Some folk just don't get it.

Not at the minute he's not... closer to limping than strolling, imo.

He should be allowed to fully recover from injury but that's for the manager and staff to decide.

Then you are blinkered or do not go to games.

I did mean the start of the season to be honest. Current form Zali. I'm not blinkered I just don't share your opinion.

And so are you over praising and hyping him.

I agree with you though, Zal will probably get a better move because of the career stages and Zal is improving very nicely and timely.

I'm more confident in Webster and he makes less high profile mistakes than Zal.

He's a cup winning captain legend and like I say I hope he gets the move he deserves for all the shifts he's given us but I would, right now take Webster every day of the week.

Name his last high profile mistake please.

I'll be more than happy to cast your mind back to Wednesday night for Webster's btw.

Name his last high profile mistake please.

I'll be more than happy to cast your mind back to Wednesday night for Webster's btw.

Unfortunately Zal has barely put a foot wrong in the last couple of years, but the Livingston League Cup game springs to mind. Football players are allowed to make the odd clanger though. I have no issue with that. Zal isn't a bombscare, pure lies.

Unfortunately Zal has barely put a foot wrong in the last couple of years, but the Livingston League Cup game springs to mind. Football players are allowed to make the odd clanger though. I have no issue with that. Zal isn't a bombscare, pure lies.

Zal made up for that mistake by banging in 2 goals. I can deal with that. The fact that that's the only one of the season and probably this year tbh, speaks volumes.

ToadKiller Dog

It may not have been Zal who wrote that piece but he definitely would agree with every word .

What is clear he is another player from abroad who has Hearts in his blood for the rest of his days .

For some reason, threads about Marius Zaliukas have a tendency to turn into troll-fests.

I really hope that doesn't happen this time. But given the history, there's every chance it will

So here's a heads up. If it does, anyone who engages in personal jibes, abuse or trolling will be sent to the sidelines for a long time.

(oh, and that includes anyone daft enough to comment on this post)

Love and hugs. :thumbsup:

Ulysses

Archived