Real Radio - Football Phone-In

redm

What did Martin say?

Just the usual stuff...the fans need to do something, protest etc because Romanov is a disgrace. Interesting thing is that he actually got on air, of course.

What's this stuff about Frail's comments at today's press conference? Apparently he distanced himself from Roman's comments and said that he completely disagrees with him...the game isn't corrupt....oooh.

Just the usual stuff...the fans need to do something, protest etc because Romanov is a disgrace. Interesting thing is that he actually got on air, of course.

What's this stuff about Frail's comments at today's press conference? Apparently he distanced himself from Roman's comments and said that he completely disagrees with him...the game isn't corrupt....oooh.

He has to.

He has to.

Of course, but common consensus seems to be that he's a Romanov lap dog so hopefully this might quieten his detractors a little.

Wonder if this stuff is on the official site....hmmm....

Right own up - what are you listening to this pash for? ;)

:laugh:

If I can't shout at the telly, I like to spend my evenings shouting at the radio. I dunno, it's probably a bit masochistic....

Billy the Jambo

Well like it or not this guy Martin is 100% correct we have put up with the mad ones crap for long enough but we dont have the balls to do anything about it.I never renewed my season ticket for this season i have only been to 2 games at Tynecastle all season and i have lost interest in Hearts and i have been going to games since i was 6 and i am now 47 and it is all because the mad one and the way he is running the club in to the ground it would not surprise me if we go the same way as Gretna

If I can't shout at the telly, I like to spend my evenings shouting at the radio. I dunno, it's probably a bit masochistic....

Shout at the telly - even if it's switched off!

Better than listening to the faux-Jambo who wouldn't know the inside of Tynecastle and his dickhead Hobo sidekick! :P

portobellojambo1
Right own up....who is Martin?

Used to be a Celtic manager with that name. Did he have an Irish accent and sound sort of short and glaikit.

Ryan Gosling
Well like it or not this guy Martin is 100% correct we have put up with the mad ones crap for long enough but we dont have the balls to do anything about it.I never renewed my season ticket for this season i have only been to 2 games at Tynecastle all season and i have lost interest in Hearts and i have been going to games since i was 6 and i am now 47 and it is all because the mad one and the way he is running the club in to the ground it would not surprise me if we go the same way as Gretna

Oh you've got to be a leither.

Clerry Jambo

.......and comedy gold from some Hobo called Gerard who is a phone in regular - Hibs are going places, ewen asked define going places, split old firm? - reply " no don't think so at this stage ", hopefully bring A cupback to Fester Road!!!!! LUV IT:107years:

Two games this season? Which games were those out of interest?

It's nothing to do with not having the balls to do anything. It's not knowing what CAN be done to improve the situation but maybe you've got some ideas to share....

Shout at the telly - even if it's switched off!

Better than listening to the faux-Jambo who wouldn't know the inside of Tynecastle and his dickhead Hobo sidekick! :P

I can't, my flatmate has visitors. Hehe.

It's cheaper than going to the pub although listening to too much of this could quite easily drive you to drink.

Used to be a Celtic manager with that name. Did he have an Irish accent and sound sort of short and glaikit.

:biggrin:

Sadly not.

Billy the Jambo
Two games this season? Which games were those out of interest?

It's nothing to do with not having the balls to do anything. It's not knowing what CAN be done to improve the situation but maybe you've got some ideas to share....

If you must know the 2 games i was at were Celtic 1-1 last minute penalty and last week St Mirren game and i am afraid i do have some ideas if you mention something on here you are shot down in flames by the vladsheep so i will keep them to myself

winston churchill
.......and comedy gold from some Hobo called Gerard who is a phone in regular - Hibs are going places, ewen asked define going places, split old firm? - reply " no don't think so at this stage ", hopefully bring A cupback to Fester Road!!!!! LUV IT:107years:

does auld gggggggggggerard still call everybody mr.

he's also had a couple of frank sinatras on totalhoofball.net

If you must know the 2 games i was at were Celtic 1-1 last minute penalty and last week St Mirren game and i am afraid i do have some ideas if you mention something on here you are shot down in flames by the vladsheep so i will keep them to myself

Here's an idea.

Try using full stops. It makes it much easier to for us to decipher what you're on about.;)

Here's an idea.

Try using full stops. It makes it much easier to for us to decipher what you're on about.;)

or you could just read it, and put in your own imaginary full stops |STOP| Works just as well |STOP| This method should be acceptable as an alternative |STOP| At least it used to be 50 years ago |STOP| Sure the Queen still uses it |STOP|

Everyone's always getting shot down by someone else in here, kickers or sheep regardless.

Btw, you missed some good times at Tynecastle this season. There weren't many but they did exist...on occasion. I might not have enjoyed much of it but I'd rather have been there to see it happen otherwise you're just basing your opinions on what other people are saying, or worse...what the media say about it all.

Lots of people rant and rave about how bad things are but the infuriating thing is that nobody ever comes out with any flippin solutions. Including bloody Ewen Cameron....

So, we're unbeaten while you're in attendance?

You going tomorrow? :P

Nucky Thompson
Celtic 1-1 last minute penalty and last week St Mirren game
You had only been to one game all season and decided to go back last week:whistling: Billy Liar:)

If I can't shout at the telly, I like to spend my evenings shouting at the radio. I dunno, it's probably a bit masonic....

Wondered why you had your trouser leg rolled up a few weeks ago..

Wondered why you had your trouser leg rolled up a few weeks ago..

When you fecked up the handshake and forgot the high fivey bit at the end I knew I wasn't amongst kindred spirits...

maroonedinoz
Oh you've got to be a leither.

Why is it that anyone who suggests actually attempting to take any kind of action against Vlad is deemed a 'Leither' or a 'Hobo'

I still say, that in a few years time when Vlad has left us on the ash heap and the question i sasked.."but they must have seen it coming, so why didn't the supporters try to do something about it at the time?" there will be a lot of shuffling of feet under the tables at a few pubs in Edinburgh.

I'm just glad 60 odd years ago Winston Churchill didn't take the same 'appeasment' strategy..and say..'He's too big..we can't fight him"...

Independence

Give this person the fan of the year award!!!!!!

In reference to the Hobo GERARD who called, I have hear him on Talk 107 as well.

The guy is a tw@t of the highest order. You can imagine he has the most puch-able face in the world. He certainly has the most punchable voice in the world......if that's possible. Whiny ****

Why is it that anyone who suggests actually attempting to take any kind of action against Vlad is deemed a 'Leither' or a 'Hobo'

I still say, that in a few years time when Vlad has left us on the ash heap and the question i sasked.."but they must have seen it coming, so why didn't the supporters try to do something about it at the time?" there will be a lot of shuffling of feet under the tables at a few pubs in Edinburgh.

I'm just glad 60 odd years ago Winston Churchill didn't take the same 'appeasment' strategy..and say..'He's too big..we can't fight him"...

There might be a lot of shuffling of feet under tables but I'd imagine there would then also be a whole load of smug 'I told you so' sort of behaviour from those who saw it all coming and moaned about it endlessly but in the end...also did absolutely nothing about it!

That's the thing that drives me insane, plenty of people will have a go at each other for having differing opinions but even the most arden anti-Vladdists have absolutely no ideas about what to do, never mind actually trying to start something.

Thing is, we've all got the best of intentions but good intentions won't make a jot of a difference in the years to come. Regrets are pointless anyway.

The Real Maroonblood
Give this person the fan of the year award!!!!!!

You can be the biggest Romanov fan for eternity.

;)

Guest juvehearts

ive even been to 2 games this season

hearts vs barce & the scotish cup game vs motherwell.

both games i didnt need a ticket ;)

so nothing went towards rominov

John Findlay

Believe me Gerard has been saying the same thing since April 27th 1902.

John

Archived