Terracing song that went along to this tune - mid 80's

Craigieboy

Heard this on the radio the other day. I can remember Hearts fans singing to this tune in the mid-late 80's?

What was the song?

Era Macaroons

dont know what the fans sung to it

but my bird thinks i put that on for her (she heard it in next room) and thinks Im going all romantic again!

cheers M8 , might get noggins the night cos o that!

dont know what the fans sung to it

but my bird thinks i put that on for her (she heard it in next room) and thinks Im going all romantic again!

cheers M8 , might get noggins the night cos o that!

Pleasure mate!

I wish someone could fill me in on this.

The more I listen to it, the more I think I'm remembering it, but alas!

I cant remember it. But in the eighties we were a talented bunch and could make a chant out of any hit record. :)

festerlehearts
Heard this on the radio the other day. I can remember Hearts fans singing to this tune in the mid-late 80's?

What was the song?

chorus goes somethin like this ......hey there hiby with sad face come up to ma place and live it up ....hey there you on the dance floor why do you cry boy just give it up .......all i can rmember sorry ps my fav old tune went to the song of david bowie .......i was walkin down the high st when i heard footsteps behind me its a hibs fan with a knife and ...he thinks he,s goni kill me so i kicked his ***in head in, and these are the words i said ......ha ha hehehe iam ***in jambo and i hate hibees haha hehehe iam a ***in jambo and i hate hibees:oopsoops:

Say What Again
chorus goes somethin like this ......hey there hiby with sad face come up to ma place and live it up

I remember 'live it up' being changed to 'see the Cup' on the way back from the final in '98.

:)

I remember 'live it up' being changed to 'see the Cup' on the way back from the final in '98.

:)

Bingo!

Thats it.

Thanks mate. Been bothering me for near a week now.

Archived