Scott Robinson in squad for tomorrow

Ryan Gosling

Walter Bishop

Was he not pumping Charlene Ramsay a few years back!!! ;)

Joking aside, great news apparently the boy is some talent. I also see "Shaggy" trying to convince us that being told not play someone is "football business" not interference!!! :confused::confused:

Guest JamboRobbo

And Frail is beginning to show signs of promise. He'll go far in Vlads organisation if he keeps up the good work.

He knows what other people are thinking too apparantly....

It was indicated that he was not to play' date=' and I have no problem with that because it is football business, and it is no way [b']in my opinion, or anyone else's [/b]to do with interference from the owner.

Frails statement reminded me of an alan partridge sketch - 'dont write in saying that was racist....it is not'.! What a load of tripe! Interference it IS!

londonjambo

Incidentally, is anyone else struck by the irony of the pop-up advert which appears half way down an article in which Stevie Frail valiantly but ultimately rather pathetically attempts to make a distinction between "interference" and "a football decision".

Have a wee look

GC

Was he not pumping Charlene Ramsay a few years back!!! ;)

Joking aside, great news apparently the boy is some talent. I also see "Shaggy" trying to convince us that being told not play someone is "football business" not interference!!! :confused::confused:

He hasn't convinced me.

What a totally cringeworthy comment from SF.

Basically , Vlad's not picking the team and if it was down to SF , he might have made the same decision about dropping the player. So it wasn't SFs decision not to play him but Vlad wasn't dictating team selection by telling SF to not play him. It's like reading Animal Farm.

On the upside does anyone know if SF had to get 'Sirs' permission to play the youngster or did Vlad send out an order ?:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
And Frail is beginning to show signs of promise. He'll go far in Vlads organisation if he keeps up the good work.

He knows what other people are thinking too apparantly....

He's telling the truth though:cool: This has happened in football since I started watching it 36 years ago:) Nothing new, but if it suits your agenda I suppose:p

Nelly Terraces

Good try 'Shaggy', but yet again, you're fooling nobody, well, maybe yourself, but that wouldn't be hard.

Guest JamboRobbo
He's telling the truth though:cool:

You keep on believing the spin if it makes you feel a bit better.

doctor jambo

Sorry to be daft but site blockewd at work- who is not to play on Vlads instructions?

Guest JamboRobbo
Good try 'Shaggy', but yet again, you're fooling nobody, well, maybe yourself, but that wouldn't be hard.

He's still fooling a few people Nelly. Just look on this thread.

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry to be daft but site blockewd at work- who is not to play on Vlads instructions?

Basso. But if Frail had been allowed to make the decision, he might've done the same thing - therefore it's not inferference apparently.....;)

If he gets on then he must be close to being our youngest ever player

I can only think of Dave Bowman being younger

Csaba's Broon Shoes

The jerseys have to earned , Walks staright out of school into the 1st team

squad , this suggests the boy will only

be in the squad to make up the numbers , gain experience and collect

stray balls etc . It doesn't say much for the 19s that can't get into

the squad as they will not get a better chance . We could play him up with

Kylie in her greasey dungereezz

But since this thread is about Robinson then lets talk about him. Great news for the lad but what about Kostadinov. If the latter is available then I think it shows what the coaching staff think of him.

But if he is in the 18 then another reason to go along to see if he gets on.

Ryan Gosling

For ****s sake why is EVERY thread turned into an Anti-Vlad agenda? This is a thread about a young lad who might get a chance tomorrow and the usual suspects are peddling the same ****e.

Posts above your's shows he's still fooling some fools,and perchance below as well.

I'm with frail on this, players are frozen out all the time for not signing contracts, this has been blown out of all proportion.... what is bad tho is that once aain we have a player who was over promised from vlad just so vlad could get it his way...

The exact same as what he done with us.... seems like his way.

The jerseys have to earned , Walks staright out of school into the 1st team

squad , this suggests the boy will only

be in the squad to make up the numbers , gain experience and collect

stray balls etc . It doesn't say much for the 19s that can't get into

the squad as they will not get a better chance . We could play him up with

Kylie in her greasey dungereezz

FFS,what does it say about our reserves.

Malcolm Tucker

A youngster is getting a chance....

Oh hold on the word Vlad is in the article...

WHERZ OUR MNAAGER SHAGGY GTF!?!@!!?!!?

Fair play to the laddie.... says he's 16 tho.

Yes, he must be some player to get in the squad when so young.

Anyone know what position he plays?

Ryan Gosling
Yes, he must be some player to get in the squad when so young.

Anyone know what position he plays?

He's a striker and a winger.

Guest JamboRobbo
A youngster is getting a chance....

Oh hold on the word Vlad is in the article...

Actually the whole article is pretty much Frail denying the basso thing was interference, with one paragraph mentioning Mr Robinson.

He's a striker and a winger.

Does he cross the ball for himself to score then?

Anyway the boy is getting a chance we would give our right leg for.

Malcolm Tucker
Actually the whole article is pretty much Frail denying the basso thing was interference, with one paragraph mentioning Mr Robinson.

I know mate, was just pointing out the fact that every thread on here turns into the same thing.

I know mate, was just pointing out the fact that every thread on here turns into the same thing.

What same thing?

:confused::confused::confused:

But the thread title was clearly about Scott Robinson

We have so many negative threads on here, you would have thought that this piece of good news could have helped create 1 entirely positive thread, but I guess not

Altogether now, 'NEIGHBOURS, EVERYBODY NEEDS GOOD NEIGHBOURS....'

Someone has to get Scott Wilson to play that song if he is getting subbed on!!!

That would be brilliant to have the whole of Tynecastle singing away to

Malcolm Tucker
What same thing?

:confused::confused::confused:

Vlad's interference, Frail's not good enough, agenda's, WE NEED A MANAGER etc etc.

The thread's title is about Scott Robinson, not the other part of the article.

Guest JamboRobbo

We have so many negative threads on here, you would have thought that this piece of good news could have helped create 1 entirely positive thread, but I guess not

I don't understand the desperation to manufacture threads to be "entirely positive" to be honest mate, unless people are trying to hide from reality?

If there's positive stuff, discuss it. If there's negative stuff, discuss it.

I don't see why negative stuff should be overlooked in some attempt to create an "entirely positive" thread.

Malcolm Tucker

Bingo.

Vlad's interference, Frail's not good enough, agenda's, WE NEED A MANAGER etc etc.

The thread's title is about Scott Robinson, not the other part of the article.

I was joking. :)

Nelly Terraces
In fairness threads go off topic or off on tangents all the time.

I can't think of many threads that stay on the OP.

Indeed. I like cheese.

I don't understand the desperation to manufacture threads to be "entirely positive" to be honest mate.

Its hardly manufacturing positive news, when we have a young lad who is, according to London Hearts, going to become our youngest ever player in a "competitive" game (not counting EofSS) if he plays a part tomorrow

I don't understand the desperation to manufacture every thread into a rant about Vlad

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Is he any relation to the Pie Man Chris Robinson

It's not what you know it's who you Know

Jobs for the boys , nudge , ;)

He better lose the hat before tomorrows game.

_40937443_kylie_jason203.jpg

Great,will we be the first pro team to play siamese twins,will it count as one player,aaaah.. Just got it,one's a winger and the other is a striker,jeeso thank feck I got ma brian intay geer uufore a mad a recht earse of at.

Malcolm Tucker
In fairness threads go off topic or off on tangents all the time.

I can't think of many threads that stay on the OP.

I agree, they do.

However it's the same tangent repeatedly now, and I just find it annoying. It took about 3 posts for someone to say something negative, not good.

I also like cheese.

Guest JamboRobbo
Its hardly manufacturing positive news, when we have a young lad who is, according to London Hearts, going to become our youngest ever player in a "competitive" game (not counting EofSS) if he plays a part tomorrow

I don't understand the desperation to manufacture every thread into a rant about Vlad

the point being, there was positive and negative to that article. It seems fair that both sides are discussed.

Personally I think a load of people are getting over excited about nothing re Robinson being in the squad - but I didn't see the need to have a go at them about it and tell them they're not supposed to discuss it etc etc........

I agree, they do.

However it's the same tangent repeatedly now, and I just find it annoying. It took about 3 posts for someone to say something negative, not good.

I also like cheese.

soft or hard?

Archived