Horse fancy today 3:20 Perth....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Just collect my ?296 winnings for my coupon and one of the "old boys" who never seems to be out of the bookies told me to put it all on GUNS and BUTTER at Perth today, absolute cert he says!!!!

What the heck i put ?46 on the nose at 7/2!!!!

Just collect my ?296 winnings for my coupon and one of the "old boys" who never seems to be out of the bookies told me to put it all on GUNS and BUTTER at Perth today, absolute cert he says!!!!

Ah those well off old boys that put on 15p lucky 15's everyday, smoke roll ups and still drink export.........................

Benny Factor

Away and collect some more... well done. :)

Walter Bishop
Away and collect some more... well done. :)

if had took the fella`s advice and put it all on i`d have been sitting with ?1332 from ?3 on tuesday afternoon!!!!

But ?457 will do me fine!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Cheers for posting that tip Jamie, I dont usually back a horse with a split erse on it but there really was nowt else in the race, and although she rode a typically weak female finish, she just got it home ;)

Fxxx the SPFL

i don't usually bet on the horses but got home made it to corals just in time and stuck ?20 on at 4/1 a nice ?100 cheers jamie

if had took the fella`s advice and put it all on i`d have been sitting with ?1332 from ?3 on tuesday afternoon!!!!

But ?457 will do me fine!!!

Enough to buy your season ticket if you haven't already..... ;)

Archived