Which phone?

Simo

OK wise Kickbacker's, here's the deal:

Finally decided to join the 21st century and get a proper smartphone... The only problem is I dont know what half the things in the descriptions are :lol: Depressing to have just turned 24 and be so out of touch with technology! :ermm:

Anyway, was hoping people could offer any advice on anything to go for and avoid.

Probably looking to spend about ?30ish a month and may waver but thiiiiiink I've now narrowed it down to a Galaxy SII, SIII or Iphone 4s (5 doesnt seem that much better for the price?)

Been looking on Carphone Warehouse website which seems pretty good but if anybody knows of any special deals going at the moment I'm all ears!

Thanks guys!

Do The Dance

If you're not that bothered then go for a slightly older model, should be some better deals - or buy one outright and get a sim only deal.

Jed The Jedi

If you're not that bothered then go for a slightly older model, should be some better deals - or buy one outright and get a sim only deal.

This, with the Galaxy S3 :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

Get the Galaxy S3......... IN MAROON thumbsup.gif

They call it Garnet red but it's really Maroon.

And it's a kick ass phone to boot. My wife has the new i-phone as she's a sheep but I can honestly say I prefer my galaxy s3 to hers.

Happy Hearts

iPhone, if you can't afford a proper phone save up until you can. All other phones are cheap imitations.

dont get the S2 unless you want to carry the charger around all day, iphones fine if your willing to marry apple for the rest of your life, as once you split, they keep everything. S3 is the one if you can get used to the size of it. if your into tinkering with it, android can be customised

Everybody loves Baz

:lies:

Yeah Yeah, For what I use a phone for my Galaxy is better than the I-phone.

No doubt the I-phone is better for doing the thing the wife wants better than my Galaxy.

That's why we have different phones.

And for the idiot above who said I couldn't afford it, Well the i-phone was an extra 20 quid to get and I think i could've stretched to that.

Seems the choice is clear, get an iPhone and be branded a sheep or get a Galaxy and be branded a cheapskate!! :teehee:

Truth is...ALL smart phones on the market are trying to be an iPhone and that should say it all really.

Isaac Begbie

I have a galaxy s2 and have had it for well over a year, still love it. My step daughter recently got an iphone 4s and I can honestly say I wouldn't swap.

Id definately go for the S3, i.m.o. it wipes the floor with the I phone

Do The Dance

I've had iphones and the galaxy s2. There's pros to both. Personally, I just go with whatevers best at that time. However, as I've mentioned above, if you're not that bothered about it being the latest model, Id go for the S2 as you'll get it for a better price than the iphone and its a great phone.

jambogaz1968

I have an iPhone 4 but looking to upgrade to a S3 or Note2 , screen on iphone is just too small to get the most out of it . :thumbsup:

1349563038[/url]' post='3190190']

Mines is coming on Monday. What's so bad about it?

I wouldn't hang about waiting for an answer. thumbsup.gif

Archived