vlad sums up celtic

quincy adams wagstaff

Don't like Celtic but they do try to attack and knock it around a bit , I think Vlad is wrong and maybee trying to show the Ruskie media where his loyalties lie , he doesn't even watch Hearts much never mind Celtic !

Vlad doesn't half talk some pish at times. Masters at shoving? wtf?!

Hes right though.........ask JIm Torbett

:o

He didn't sum anyone up... Would anyone like me to sum up Celtic? I can do it right off the cuff, likes. :)

I already did.

See a few of them showing themselves up on this thread already too. Desperate to stick their velcro trainer into Romanov before Celtic.

That's all that needs to be said about them.

whistling.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I already did.

See a few of them showing themselves up on this thread already too. Desperate to stick their velcro trainer into Romanov before Celtic.

whistling.gif

As close to an invite to unload as I will get I suppose chief... :)

I already did.

whistling.gif

Maybe in your own mind,

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The Tims...

Spawned by The Hibernians... Bad state... Like being born to a crack addict mum, and being 'screwed at an early age'... More about that later.

So, a charity, one that looks after orphans... A good ol' refuge providing charity who put care and love before money, eh?... Maybe ask their half devoured parent club about that one...

Then there's the whole bigotry thing... A club who seem to be almost Teflon coated when it comes to pinning the sectarian tail on the scabby donkey. Decades of taking the moral high ground about hatred towards them and all they stand for... Meanwhile their bigoted, glory-hunting,destitute vermin fans get away with assault, inciting violence and promoting terrorism....

They are followed by scum who pretend to be decent because they are supporting a terrorist organisation that year's of hatred towards our blood-soaked crown, has allowed to be repainted as a band of noble freedom fighters.

Oh, then there's the whole brainwashing kids from third world countries... Still... At least they learnt that from a far worse parasitic organisation, eh? One we are not allowed to question, because that would make us bigots ourselves.

The Mhanks are a total virus, absolute scum. I hope they follow the Orcs in to the great beyond.

:yucky:

southside1874

he got the result wrong,but knows how they play.

http://en.rian.ru/sports/20121001/176344896.html

I'll go with the fact that Vlad knows the impact of the media and his statement would have the desired impact on the result. If any supporter thinks that the owner of a team has the same agenda as them, then their thoughts are futile. Celtic doing well in the CL does nothing but good for Scottish football.

Historically the more you pump up the team as dead certs then the possibility of failure prevails.

The Tims...

Spawned by The Hibernians... Bad state... Like being born to a crack addict mum, and being 'screwed at an early age'... More about that later.

So, a charity, one that looks after orphans... A good ol' refuge providing charity who put care and love before money, eh?... Maybe ask their half devoured parent club about that one...

Then there's the whole bigotry thing... A club who seem to be almost Teflon coated when it comes to pinning the sectarian tail on the scabby donkey. Decades of taking the moral high ground about hatred towards them and all they stand for... Meanwhile their bigoted, glory-hunting,destitute vermin fans get away with assault, inciting violence and promoting terrorism....

They are followed by scum who pretend to be decent because they are supporting a terrorist organisation that year's of hatred towards our blood-soaked crown, has allowed to be repainted as a band of noble freedom fighters.

Oh, then there's the whole brainwashing kids from third world countries... Still... At least they learnt that from a far worse parasitic organisation, eh? One we are not allowed to question, because that would make us bigots ourselves.

The Mhanks are a total virus, absolute scum. I hope they follow the Orcs in to the great beyond.

Don't hold back son, you let it all out! :thumbsup:

You feel better now??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't hold back son, you let it all out! :thumbsup:

You feel better now??

I've got another barrel cocked chief... Just yell; "pull!"

:)

southside1874

The Tims...

What about if I felt ridiculed because that was your description of me as a Celtic fan? Should I come to the table and say I'm not what you think I am but I want to be inclusive in your society. Has my feelings been born from historic treatment. The way that Irish folk got treated during the famine and when they tried to move to Scotland, quite a lot of them got locked in barns and the barns set on fire.

Do you honestly feel at the time when Ireland was part of the empire, they had no right to seek food and shelter through employment?

We seem to forget that Scotland suffered a similar fate and most of us have learned not to question a parasitic organisation and indeed have become so brainwashed that we are not allowed to question it or we become untouchable.

In all seriousness, what is wrong with the Irish? They have a national pride that is devoid of many Scotsmen who choose to show their nationalistic tendency by flying a union flag.

You know something. Its endemic that Scottish footballing society dictates that we would rather be British than Irish, however very few of us would be Scottish. Footballing affiliations see us as either Irish or British. Does anyone see how this creates a society that is completely devoid of and focus?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What about if I felt ridiculed because that was your description of me as a Celtic fan? Should I come to the table and say I'm not what you think I am but I want to be inclusive in your society. Has my feelings been born from historic treatment. The way that Irish folk got treated during the famine and when they tried to move to Scotland, quite a lot of them got locked in barns and the barns set on fire.

Do you honestly feel at the time when Ireland was part of the empire, they had no right to seek food and shelter through employment?

We seem to forget that Scotland suffered a similar fate and most of us have learned not to question a parasitic organisation and indeed have become so brainwashed that we are not allowed to question it or we become untouchable.

In all seriousness, what is wrong with the Irish? They have a national pride that is devoid of many Scotsmen who choose to show their nationalistic tendency by flying a union flag.

You know something. Its endemic that Scottish footballing society dictates that we would rather be British than Irish, however very few of us would be Scottish. Footballing affiliations see us as either Irish or British. Does anyone see how this creates a society that is completely devoid of and focus?

My granny was an Irish immigrant, she never got locked in a barn by anyone... And she never sang any songs glorifying nail-bombs ripping through the buggies of babies, before piercing their soft skin and barely formed skulls... Guess she just wasn't a ******* disgusting wee scumbag prick, eh?

:(

Not sure why you think I have a problem with the Irish though... I don't, I do however despise Celtic... That doesn't make me anti-Irish, just anti-scum. :)

Guest C00l K1d

My granny was an Irish immigrant, she never got locked in a barn by anyone... And she never sang any songs glorifying nail-bombs ripping through the buggies of babies, before piercing their soft skin and barely formed skulls... Guess she just wasn't a ******* disgusting wee scumbag prick, eh?

Not sure why you think I have a problem with the Irish though... I don't, I do however despise Celtic... That doesn't make me anti-Irish, just anti-scum. :)

You can't just hate celtic though can you?

You have to be a racist and a bigot if you even begin to dislike them in the slightest, or so they'll claim.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You have to be a racist and a bigot if you even begin to dislike them in the slightest, or so they'll claim.

That's it though, eh?

My mum's mum was Irish and I am mates with loads of Irish guys and gals...

Nah though, I apparently hate them all... Because I take exception to songs that glorify a group of despicable vermin who decided that killing children with nail-bombs was an acceptable way to seek independence...

Could not make this shit up by the way...

It really is about time people started learning to distinguish between; Irish people, Celtic fans, Catholics and idiots.

southside1874

Well I suppose if your granny never got locked in a barn then she would have no reason to sing about it. However, if you are anti scum then I would imagine that scum may be anti you?

When will folk ever get the feeling that folk have a stupid principle and by engaging in their principle takes them away from their principle. You can chose to hate or you can chose to love. It's your life and it's your choice.

southside1874

How can anyone justify their hate by saying they feckers are worse than me?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Well I suppose if your granny never got locked in a barn then she would have no reason to sing about it. However, if you are anti scum then I would imagine that scum may be anti you?

When will folk ever get the feeling that folk have a stupid principle and by engaging in their principle takes them away from their principle. You can chose to hate or you can chose to love. It's your life and it's your choice.

That's complete horseshit to be honest Southside... Sorry.

My point is that I know many Irish people and I am infact a quarter Irish myself. I love Irish folks.

I am not about to sit here and entertain your pish about Verminous Celtic fans being representative of the Irish Republic though... That's just ******* ridiculous chief. :rofl:

You tried to make out my hatred of Celtic was down to some anti-Irish prejudice... I showed that up as manure.

I am not about to start pretending that I think nail-bombs killing babies are acceptable though... Away and have a word with yourself, eh?

Celtic fans get away with acting like animals every time they infect our ground, assaulting, robbing and offending left, right and centre. They'll get get **** all sympathy from me.

The actual Irish however? Never met one that I didn't get on well with.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How can anyone justify their hate by saying they feckers are worse than me?

That's shite too.

As long as morph doesn't pretend to be a sniper, assault catering staff, spit on charity collectors and sing songs glorifying terrorist murdering scum... Then he is not open to your Shan wee hateometer of prejudice karma.

If Morph just supports Hearts and doesn't sing offensive songs back at the thousands of bigoted rats who do so in our stadium's away end, then he does not deserve to be hated by these horrible ***** and his own hatred of them is perfectly justified.

southside1874

That's complete horseshit to be honest Southside... Sorry.

My point is that I know many Irish people and I am infact a quarter Irish myself. I love Irish folks.

I am not about to sit here and entertain your pish about Verminous Celtic fans being representative of the Irish Republic though... That's just ******* ridiculous chief. :rofl:

You tried to make out my hatred of Celtic was down to some anti-Irish prejudice... I showed that up as manure.

I am not about to start pretending that I think nail-bombs killing babies are acceptable though... Away and have a word with yourself, eh?

Celtic fans get away with acting like animals every time they infect our ground, assaulting, robbing and offending left, right and centre. They'll get get **** all sympathy from me.

The actual Irish however? Never met one that I didn't get on well with.

Not sure why you wish to engage with the worse folk on the planet though. You become the alterego of what you detest. We all become what we hate.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not sure why you wish to engage with the worse folk on the planet though. You become the alterego of what you detest. We all become what we hate.

Disagree... That's what Rangers fans became.

I however despise them both... That plants me in a general bubble of normality in this wretched country.

Listen mate, I dinnae hate either group for their religious beliefs or their chosen plastic heritage... I hate them because they act like vermin and drag this entire nation down to septic tank level with their sectarian horseshit.

I am not going to apologise for that, these twats are ruining the whole country with this pish.

southside1874

That's shite too.

As long as morph doesn't pretend to be a sniper, assault catering staff, spit on charity collectors and sing songs glorifying terrorist murdering scum... Then he is not open to your Shan wee hateometer of prejudice karma.

If Morph just supports Hearts and doesn't sing offensive songs back at the thousands of bigoted rats who do so in our stadium's away end, then he does not deserve to be hated by these horrible ***** and his own hatred of them is perfectly justified.

We all have an energy in life and if you wish to use your energy to hate some no lip ginger with issues then thats your call. Not my bag though. :thumbsup:

southside1874

I however despise them both... That plants me in a general bubble of normality in this wretched country.

Listen mate, I dinnae hate either group for their religious beliefs or their chosen plastic heritage... I hate them because they act like vermin and drag this entire nation down to septic tank level with their sectarian horseshit.

I am not going to apologise for that, these twats are ruining the whole country with this pish.

These twats are allowed to ruin our country with their pash because we allow them to.Why get yourself drawn into their pish if you know its pish? as you say, the Irish don't want the average Celtic fans mentality. Hopefully the average Scotsman doesn't want to either.

southside1874

Feck me Shaun. I'm a Jambo. I'm not some weegie nonsense. These twats dont ruin things., Us twats do. Your ability to accept change maketh the man.

Clerry Jambo

The most verminous institution that has ever existed.

Filth.

.......and there people is your Friday fact :thumbsup:

Not sure it's entirely accurate....you gently brush a Celtic player then he goes down like a ton of bricks with an effort that would get gold at the Olympics diving event...especially in your own area..

I don't think you can ever absolve the sins of your ancestors, but when the famine happened it was a time of Laissez Faire government. There blights across the UK and all were ignored. In India famine at the same time killed millions more than the Blight, but was largely ignored. Its sad but its a different time.

Scotland has had a secterian issue since the 16th century, it's a blight, it's not died, nor shows signs of dying. It is one of Scotland's many shames, including poverty/systemic illness/poor educational facilities. It's a sign of why Scotland has not the maturity at times to challenge other crises when we can't even make serious attempts to lance that boil.

It has nothing to do with what flag you wrap yourself up in (I for one am as much a Scot as a Brit), that's a side note and visual aspect of it, what it all is is ignorance and misunderstanding one another.

The point isn't one against the Irish per se as a people. The Irish have been as constructive in developing benefits of humanity a any other people. They did suffer under British rule, but that's because they were a conquered nation. Scotland wasn't conquered and I can't see the similarity in the levels of hardship and blatant anti-Scottishness. In Ireland a lot of it was a deep seated hatred of the British peoples of catholicism (and the Scots were the worst for that in the past) But I can't see in my reading of history a hardship as tough as that of the Irish. In saying that in 1914 it was Ulster which was feared to break away, whilst the South was most loyall, this was the case until the retribution of the British Army post-1916, as the Easter Rising was not a popular swelling of anger and outrage but a republican coup.

Scottish national pride has always in recent years been a mixed bag. We have pride in Scotland, but we also have pride in what we've achieved together in the Union. If you want to get rid of the sectarian divide I'd get rid of the religious schools of all faiths, unless they want to go private. It separates children of different faiths and increases the divide. And is even worse in the West obviously.

I have no truck with sectarianism in football, but the best way to deal with this is to stamp it out in wider society, you can't neutralise this in one area alone.

southside1874

I don't think you can ever absolve the sins of your ancestors, but when the famine happened it was a time of Laissez Faire government. There blights across the UK and all were ignored. In India famine at the same time killed millions more than the Blight, but was largely ignored. Its sad but its a different time.

Scotland has had a secterian issue since the 16th century, it's a blight, it's not died, nor shows signs of dying. It is one of Scotland's many shames, including poverty/systemic illness/poor educational facilities. It's a sign of why Scotland has not the maturity at times to challenge other crises when we can't even make serious attempts to lance that boil.

It has nothing to do with what flag you wrap yourself up in (I for one am as much a Scot as a Brit), that's a side note and visual aspect of it, what it all is is ignorance and misunderstanding one another.

The point isn't one against the Irish per se as a people. The Irish have been as constructive in developing benefits of humanity a any other people. They did suffer under British rule, but that's because they were a conquered nation. Scotland wasn't conquered and I can't see the similarity in the levels of hardship and blatant anti-Scottishness. In Ireland a lot of it was a deep seated hatred of the British peoples of catholicism (and the Scots were the worst for that in the past) But I can't see in my reading of history a hardship as tough as that of the Irish. In saying that in 1914 it was Ulster which was feared to break away, whilst the South was most loyall, this was the case until the retribution of the British Army post-1916, as the Easter Rising was not a popular swelling of anger and outrage but a republican coup.

Scottish national pride has always in recent years been a mixed bag. We have pride in Scotland, but we also have pride in what we've achieved together in the Union. If you want to get rid of the sectarian divide I'd get rid of the religious schools of all faiths, unless they want to go private. It separates children of different faiths and increases the divide. And is even worse in the West obviously.

I have no truck with sectarianism in football, but the best way to deal with this is to stamp it out in wider society, you can't neutralise this in one area alone.

If you don't see Scotland as a bitter divided nation, fueled by footballing rivalry then I'm Chinese. Scotland wasn't conquered physically but it was economically and this has been the case since the start of the union. The rivalry in Scotland has all to do with being Irish or British. Very clever eh :thumbsup:

If you don't see Scotland as a bitter divided nation, fueled by footballing rivalry then I'm Chinese. Scotland wasn't conquered physically but it was economically and this has been the case since the start of the union. The rivalry in Scotland has all to do with being Irish or British. Very clever eh :thumbsup:

No i do see us as a deeply divided nation. But to say we are the Irish of the 21st Century UK is just bollocks mate. Scotland is home to some of the UK's leading companies, and some of its most important banks, and businessmen. So sorry if I don't see it. But I did agree we are deeply divided. I think the issue isn't British v Irish, it's Scot v Irish leaning, or if you want to be blunt, prostestant v catholic. That's where division lies. If you want to get rid of it, it's not through asserting some idea of Scottish national character, that already exists, it's about killing sectarianism off. And the best place to start would be ending the division in the state school system. If you want religious based education then it shouldn't be provided by the state.

On your point on Scotland, it is a bitterly divided nation; the sectarian divide, the haves and have nots, the central belt and the rest and the unionists and nationalists. I don't think independence will cure the first three but it would the latter. The first three are more important to me than the latter. But that's for the shed.

I don't hate Celtic. I don't like the arrogance of them, or elements within their support. Its the same with Rangers. In terms of the teams, I think Celtic have always generally played better football and I appreciate that, Rangers are just a negative side with no redeeming features, and back under Frail when we destroyed them 4-2 at home I was ecstatic. As I was when we beat Celtic 3-1, 2-0 and 2-1 in the past few years.

Spot on, Southside.

I wish we would rise above this nonsense and concentrate on the football. Leave this crap to Glasgow where it belongs. We demean our club by associating ourselves with this stuff.

In amongst this bizarre thread I'd just like to state that I thoroughly despise Glasgow Celtic and this is something that will never change as long as I'm in control of my faculties.

Most proper Hearts men, and indeed our glorious owner, are the same :smuggy:

In amongst this bizarre thread I'd just like to state that I thoroughly despise Glasgow Celtic and this is something that will never change as long as I'm in control of my faculties.

Most proper Hearts men, and indeed our glorious owner, are the same :smuggy:

1346171768_cat_gives_highfive.gif

Spot on, Southside.

I wish we would rise above this nonsense and concentrate on the football. Leave this crap to Glasgow where it belongs. We demean our club by associating ourselves with this stuff.

Well then you're Chinese.

The majority of Scottish people that are not football fans and not from the west coast are oblvious to this nonsense. It's all about the company you keep - I don't associate myself with knuckledraggers.

Spot on, Southside.

What? Civilised debate between people who can string a sentence together and not a jot of abuse from anyone involved.

Give me that above some of the utter drivel posted on here by silly wee laddies with an avatar fetish.

SWR, JamboX2, southside1874. Keep it up.

Guest C00l K1d

I dont get how ALL of scotland is divided by religous football divide. I think thats a tad far

I also hate st mirren and livingston but that has feck all to do with ireland/britain

Not saying its a minority at parkhead/ibrox who spout that shite but there is OF fans who dont really give a shite about ireland and britain and just enjoy watching football and thats theyre team

There is a massive divide in the west but it doesnt stretch nationwide and i think youre making it out to be worse than it is

It doesn't help the image of the game in this country when the default position of many fans is hatred for other clubs and their supporters in our Premier League.

Hatred is a totally negative emotion. Healthy rivalry including banter and mickey taking is fine.

Our support has lost the ability to properly support our team on the park. Half the crowds energy at games is expended on our pre-occupation with the Hibees.

It doesn't help the image of the game in this country when the default position of many fans is hatred for other clubs and their supporters in our Premier League.

Hatred is a totally negative emotion. Healthy rivalry including banter and mickey taking is fine.

Our support has lost the ability to properly support our team on the park. Half the crowds energy at games is expended on our pre-occupation with the Hibees.

I agree 100%.

Far too many people turn up to be 'entertained', and moan about 'the product' being rubbish etc. Yes, we can all have a wee whinge about the standard but the bottom line is people should get fully behind the team for 90 minutes on a Saturday.

I do not understand people who turn up and abuse the players for the duration,. Enough of the negative shit at games. Get behind the team.

18Jambo_dave74

Vlad hasn't even come close to summing up that lot.

Sectarianism.

Issues with the poppy / booing minute silences.

Pro IRA songs.

Their fans behaviour at Tynecastle.

Booing kids at half time / throwing coins at ball boys.

Neil Lennon.

Serial divers/cheats/thugs - Sutton, Hartson, Balde, Brown etc.

Hartson elbowing Webster - Martin O'Neil: "Webster elbowed himself".

Treatment from home supporters/stewards when visiting Celtic Park as an away fan.

Charlie Nicholas.

Aidan McGeady: "they hate what we stand for".

Comments from Lennon/Sutton/the fans that other sides lie down to Rangers/Sevco or don't try as hard against them as they do against Celtic.

Andy Walker.

Constantly commenting on wanting to leave the SPL and join the Premiership.

Trying to unsettle players, e.g. Hartley.

"The Best Fans in the World", 'The Green Brigade'.

Last game of the season 86.

Richie Towell: "Hearts fans will give me stick because I'm an Irish Catholic".

Paranoia, Refs against them (lead to refereeing strike).

John Reid: "We don't seek special treatment but we won't be treated as less than anyone else, those days are gone".

Their coverage in the media.

Fyssas sending off in New Year's game.

No doubt I've missed out lots as well.

The Tims...

This

What? Civilised debate between people who can string a sentence together and not a jot of abuse from anyone involved.

Give me that above some of the utter drivel posted on here by silly wee laddies with an avatar fetish.

SWR, JamboX2, southside1874. Keep it up.

Nailed it.

Archived