What is Wenger Up to?

whitedevries

whitedevries

What is Wenger up to, his centre back Vermaelen was passing the ball to Olympiacos strikers whilst under no pressure no pressure at all!

Surely he should drop this individual who is quite obviously a bombscare?

I believe he has also been red carded on occasion too!

He's picking a team that have won their opening 2 games in the champions league.

The group stages are just a distraction from the Premiership, it's only the knock-out stages that are important.

::troll:::'>

If Ferguson managed Koscielny and Vermalen then you would say they were the best centre half pairing in the world..

Likewise if Wegner managed Evans and Ferdinand you would say there was too many mistake in that pairing..

Result = its all to do with the management..

However with Bould in place Arsenal are improving..

Was mertesacker not injured last night? and you would not want to drop the club captain for djourou. come on :rofl:

Vermaelen is their best centre back. Koscielny cost them the game on Saturday and how Mertesacker is a footballer I will never know: pretty sure I could outrun him.

Vermaelen is their best centre back. Koscielny cost them the game on Saturday and how Mertesacker is a footballer I will never know: pretty sure I could outrun him.

mertesacker has been pretty good this season tbf to him, slow yes but has done well. Vermaelen is the best cb at the club, duno why anyone would want him dropped

whitedevries

Irony! Big Zed for the Gooners!

If Vermaelen and Big Mertz played for the Jambos, how long before there would be calls for them to be replaced by some nugget?

I'll open the bidding at a week!

The Great Khali

I feel the OP is trying to make some connection to Zal and Vermalen. Either trolling or tryin to be funny.

Either way - :facepalm:

Yes he has only played for Germany 70 odd times...must be a donkey.

Archived