Tv Series

Morgaro Gomis

Morgaro Gomis

I don't watch many, if any, Tv Series at the moment. Usually just stick to Movies, comedy central and Sky Sports.

Recently, the programs that I've been watching have been getting a tad stale, and Im not sure which series to start with, so I thought why not get a little bit help from JKB.

Plan to watch Dexter, Breaking Bad, Lost and Prison Break. Are there any more that you fine people think I should watch? And also, which should I begin with?

I know, Im a tad behind, but Ill get there

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Eastbound and down - 3 series. About a washed up baseball star with drug/personality issues. Starring Danny McBride with some good cameos from Ferrel, Matthew McConaughey and Don Johnson. It's a bit f'ked up and dark in parts, if you like that sort of thing!

I have just finishing watching all 8 seasons of 24 in the last 2 and a bit months.

Can't believe I missed it the first time round.

Tremendous stuff :thumbsup:

Eastbound and down - 3 series. About a washed up baseball star with drug/personality issues. Starring Danny McBride with some good cameos from Ferrel, Matthew McConaughey and Don Johnson. It's a bit f'ked up and dark in parts, if you like that sort of thing!

laugh.gif

This was recommended by a mate of mine a couple of months ago and I sat and watched them all in a row, well good. Some bits are hysterical.

Also Katy Mixon is Hot as feck.

Katy+Mixon+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+rpKR2-IgPnhl.jpg

Other decent shows I'd recommend is Falling Skies, Suits, The Mentalist, The Walking Dead (Duh!), and White Collar.

I watch tons more, but I really couldent get into Boardwalk Empire for some reason. turned.gif

laugh.gif

This was recommended by a mate of mine a couple of months ago and I sat and watched them all in a row, well good. Some bits are hysterical.

Also Katy Mixon is Hot as feck.

Katy+Mixon+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+rpKR2-IgPnhl.jpg

Other decent shows I'd recommend is Falling Skies, Suits, The Mentalist, The Walking Dead (Duh!), and White Collar.

I watch tons more, but I really couldent get into Boardwalk Empire for some reason. turned.gif

Post us a picture of her then.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I hardly watch tv but Strikeback on sky 1 is something that I never miss

Been watching Strikeback for the last couple of years. Fairly decent Sunday night tv and the bursds on the show are quality.

rossthejambo

The Sopranos and The Wire are the 2 best TV series of all time IMO. Just finished the Sopranos, I feel like there's a big void in my life, I don't know what I'll do when I finish with The Wire as well :(

Current ongoing TV series, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and Game of Thrones are the 3 that I'd definitely recommend.

Sexton Hardcastle

Sopranos just started from the beginning last night on Sky Atlantic again. Usually repeated at some point so series link that.

Currently about to finish series 3 of Entourage.

Cracking show.

I don't watch many, if any, Tv Series at the moment. Usually just stick to Movies, comedy central and Sky Sports.

Recently, the programs that I've been watching have been getting a tad stale, and Im not sure which series to start with, so I thought why not get a little bit help from JKB.

Plan to watch Dexter, Breaking Bad, Lost and Prison Break. Are there any more that you fine people think I should watch? And also, which should I begin with?

The Sopranos

The Wire

Oz

Band of Brothers

The Pacific

The Killing (Danish version)

The Bridge

The Shield

Underbelly

If you don't watch the top 2 then you are doing TV wrong.

cottagecheese11

rookie blue

flashpoint

burn notice

NCIS

justified

hawaii 5-0 (new version)

Suits

Silk ( bbc)

Modern Family

30 rock

New girl

firday nite lights

kyle xy

that enough?

I can see a picture but she does not match your description!

Oh check you oot! lol

Just for you then..

Susan-Boyle-top.jpg

laugh.gif

And aye, I totally forgot about Sons of Anarchy, dunno how cause I only watched the latest episode yesterday!

Oh and don't bother with Lost unless you want to seethe at how it ends.

This

I watched from start to finish. Starts well. Is great in first series but loses its way and by the end you'll hate yourself

This

I watched from start to finish. Starts well. Is great in first series but loses its way and by the end you'll hate yourself

Never been so hacked off at what was the biggest cop out ever written. All that time invested, and some of the theories we all dreamed up that were so clever and tied in so many of the loose ends, odd happenings etc. All my hopes of an amazing, hard sci-fi explanation. Except, there never was an explanation for most of the weird stuff (and it's fine not to answer everything, don't get me wrong a bit of mystique is good) - because THEY MADE IT ALL UP AS THEY WENT ALONG. :angry:

And then, the final season and we are promised "answers". And what do they do to all those loyal fans? Ret-con the whole thing and then deliver a worse ending than the Tommy Westphall/St Elsewhere ending, that's what. And see those wee ###### who were trolling forums with the "if you didn't like the ending, it's because you are too stupid to understand it". Aye I did bite, lucky I couldn't reach through the internet and bite their ******* heads off!!!

:seethe:

red dwarf season 10 starts tonight at 9 on Dave.

i cant be the only one happy there's a new season of it?

Yes, yes you are. unsure.gif

The Wire, Soprano's and Six Feet Under if you haven't already seen them.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Rarely watch TV, but Lilyhammer is brilliant. BBC4 Tuesday night (repeated tonight).

Sons of Anarchy

Southland

The Shield

Brotherhood

as well as the deservedly aforementioned The Wire, sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad etc

red dwarf season 10 starts tonight at 9 on Dave.

i cant be the only one happy there's a new season of it?

Can't wait. My favourite show of all time :thumbsup:

Person of interest is good. Started watching Rome it seems ok. As a few have mentioned breaking bad is a great show .

I keep meaning to watch dexter but always end up watching something else.

Sons of Anarchy

Southland

The Shield

Brotherhood

as well as the deservedly aforementioned The Wire, sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad etc

Forgot about Southland! Def one to be added to the list.

Notorious BIG

Im more of a comedy man myself, The closest ive come to a drama was Shameless, Because of the great man himself Bryan Cranston I decided to watch Breaking Bad, What A show, A definite must watch :thumbsup:

Bread

Terry and June

Sorry

Boon

The Adventure Game

You Rang M'Lord

Airwolf

Jossy Giants

Street Hawk

Ulysses 31 (Just awesome!!!!!)

Magnum PI

to name but a few........

Bread

Terry and June

Sorry

Boon

The Adventure Game

You Rang M'Lord

Airwolf

Jossy Giants

Street Hawk

Magnum PI

Do you like any post-80s TV?

has anyone started to watch the show elementary with johnny lee miller and lucy liu? i have seen the first two episodes and it is prromising

has anyone started to watch the show elementary with johnny lee miller and lucy liu? i have seen the first two episodes and it is prromising

Preferred the BBC version but it still worth a watch and will stick with it

Bread

Terry and June

Sorry

Boon

The Adventure Game

You Rang M'Lord

Airwolf

Jossy Giants

Street Hawk

Magnum PI

What a bizzare list.

Stuart McNeill

So I've watched Eastbound and Down and The Mentalist

And OMFG. Eastbound and Down was really interesting however it's only 6-8 Epispdes long per Season!

And The Mentalist is just mind blown. When I watch it I think of it as real life instead of a TV Program because the things that happen in it would just be total shite!

Thanks for some of the ideas.

Games of Thrones or Homeland next? Can't decide.

Games of Thrones or Homeland next? Can't decide.

Both are really good but I would recomend Game of Thrones first. Its a great story and has lots of boobies to top it off.

Archived