Travel insurance

scottish_chicP

scottish_chicP

What are the best websites for travel insurance for a 12 month working holiday visa in Oz? Thanks in advance :)

Google back packer holiday insurance. Annual insurance will only cover you for about 3 months at a time. I got mine through boots a few years ago as their amount for personal belongings was a grand or so higher than all the others. If you're not taking much stuff thought it won't matter.

Which part of Australia is Spain in? The northern territory?

Aye. Not to mention the OP requesting advice on year long insurance.

:facepalm:

ArmiyaRomanova

InsureAndGo

I get a decent price on an annual global multi-trip policy for my wife and I - not sure how competitive they'll be for a full year's insurance, but worth a look.

Had to claim from them a couple of times and there was no mucking about, they paid out.

I have a yearly policy with PJ Hayman that costs ?100 (was ?60 last year) - it is a special diabetic one though as normal policies don't cover my rubbish pancreas.

I have a yearly policy with PJ Hayman that costs ?100 (was ?60 last year) - it is a special diabetic one though as normal policies don't cover my rubbish pancreas.

They've been bought over by Virgin Group and have changed their name to PJ Hymen

I'll get my coat

They've been bought over by Virgin Group and have changed their name to PJ Hymen

I'll get my coat

PJ.gif

Ah, the OP's weekly "Im going to Oz travelling for a year incase you've forgot" type thread :whistling:

Googles a wonderfull thing dear :rolleyes:

scottish_chicP

I tried google but it came up with a lot so thought I'd ask someone who had experienced it! If you don't like my threads don't open it. Not rocket science.

Joe I fly two weeks today and the lovely people in my section requested that announcement for me. I almost missed it because I'd had a few and wouldn't shut up :lol:

I tried google but it came up with a lot so thought I'd ask someone who had experienced it! If you don't like my threads don't open it. Not rocket science.

Joe I fly two weeks today and the lovely people in my section requested that announcement for me. I almost missed it because I'd had a few and wouldn't shut up :lol:

Surely not! :lol:

What are the best websites for travel insurance for a 12 month working holiday visa in Oz? Thanks in advance :)

Phone companies rather than doing it online. :thumbsup:

Easier to haggle etc. :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

Surely not! :lol:

laugh.gif shut it!

Oh and Currahee I am rubbish at that sort of thing!!

laugh.gif shut it!

Oh and Currahee I am rubbish at that sort of thing!!

Doesn't matter if you're rubbish at haggling.

You'll get insurance that's right for you.

E.g. I've a mate who's off to New York next month and he's had a heart attack before. He's on medication because of his low blood pressure and when he ticked the box about medication for that it flashed up "high blood pressure" alert.

So phone them. :thumbsup:

LeylandJambo

Aye. Not to mention the OP requesting advice on year long insurance.

:facepalm:

I was simply saying how much it cost for a week in Spain with the AA so that maybe the OP could check out their website.

Obviously to some that won't suit eh?

Archived