Wii fit

JamboRossi79

JamboRossi79

Just got it tonight/morning up at ASDA.

Anyone else got it yet ?

Just started playing it but apparently I am underweight.

Ryan Gosling

Anyone else got it yet ?

That's because this guy designed it.

989523FatManAtComputer.jpg

i havent got it yet, how does it actually work? are u suppsoed to play it every day?

what 'games' do you actually get to play? all ive seen is the yoga one and the one where u head footballs

Anyone else got it yet ?

Didn't realise they were on sale, thought it was only for those pre ordered?

eddie fenwick
how much?

?69.99,come up to try it if you want(john would be a laugh on it)and i know you want to see me all sweaty(or sweatier than normal);)

?69.99,come up to try it if you want(john would be a laugh on it)and i know you want to see me all sweaty(or sweatier than normal);)

might just do that:)

Colin managed to get one thru duty free ?59, tells me after he goes thru to boarding in Gatwick..... handy that:cool:

Have not bought the wii fit, but bought the Mrs a Wii, Mario olympics, prince of persia and various accessories for her birthday.

Could not see the point in buying the Wii fit, when we have both taken up gym memberships.

Have not bought the wii fit, but bought the Mrs a Wii, Mario olympics, prince of persia and various accessories for her birthday.

Could not see the point in buying the Wii fit, when we have both taken up gym memberships.

Did you not get wii sport hunny

The Old Tolbooth

You don't really want to see a grown man cry do you? :confused:

The Old Tolbooth

Well, my better half was ill today and didn't go to the football, but instead when I got home she had managed to drag herself out of her sickbed to go and get this game/thing!

Had a few shots of it already and it's pretty good, but I dont think I'm meant to use a bottle of beer in each hand for balance!

The last thing I want is my computer telling me I'm a fat bustard. Christ I've got a wife to tell me that!!!!

The Old Tolbooth
The last thing I want is my computer telling me I'm a fat bustard. Christ I've got a wife to tell me that!!!!

Ha ha! Me too mate, but I believe the computer! :)

Ha ha! Me too mate, but I believe the computer! :)

I thought you and the missus only communicated through the computer anyway;)

The Old Tolbooth
I thought you and the missus only communicated through the computer anyway;)

Less nippiness that way mate :whistling:

Perhaps we could encourage them to bring out a new game.

Wii Fat - basically a virtual pub (although you'd clearly need real beer), you could chat up birds at the bar, play a virtual game of pool and have a punch up with someone if they spilt your drink. You could add a juke box, dart board, add virtual smells of the pub bogs even have a quiz night on a Tuesday. You could have a choice of bars from country boozer to city nightclub with even "Girly Bars" for those inclined.

I think I could be onto something here. Does anyone know the phone number for Nintendo?

Wii Fat - basically a virtual pub (although you'd clearly need real beer), you could chat up birds at the bar, play a virtual game of pool and have a punch up with someone if they spilt your drink. You could add a juke box, dart board, add virtual smells of the pub bogs even have a quiz night on a Tuesday. You could have a choice of bars from country boozer to city nightclub with even "Girly Bars" for those inclined.

I think I could be onto something here. Does anyone know the phone number for Nintendo?

hahaha.... brillliant hunny

well i've had a laugh the night, it's cetainly worth the money.

I've watched john do the hula hoop, header the football, the ski jump, step aerobics, jogging and the tight rope walk (where i laughed so much my sides ached),

The Old Tolbooth
hahaha.... brillliant hunny

well i've had a laugh the night, it's cetainly worth the money.

I've watched john do the hula hoop, header the football, the ski jump, step aerobics, jogging and the tight rope walk (where i laughed so much my sides ached),

I'm now sitting here completely Donald Ducked!!! :confused:

I'm now sitting here completely Donald Ducked!!! :confused:

John did you have to wear Licra to do any of this exercise, or can you do it sitting down with a drink in hand?

Not sure the thought of John and Licra is a good one just before bedtime:confused:

Definitely think our onto something here mate. You could have add ons for lets say if you pulled you could take her back for a Wii Shag sure they could bring out a virtual strap on for you. Sorry taken this too far, fk its Saturday night and im stuck in the hoose!!

The Old Tolbooth
John did you have to wear Licra to do any of this exercise, or can you do it sitting down with a drink in hand?

Not sure the thought of John and Licra is a good one just before bedtime:confused:

Jesus, that IS scary!

You've even put me off my own beer ffs!

No Lycra mate, just long baggy shorts and Hearts top, does that count? :)

Archived