Was Chick Young masturbating on National Radio tonight?

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Did you here the little twonk eulogising Forrest etc? you'd have thought that Resellic were playing Madrid and not Raith.

Wee phudd :verymad:

He's a pain in the arse, lost count the amount of times one of the other pundits were talking about their games and this wee pr!ck started shouting over them!

Is he a sellic fan now then?

He certainly sounded like one.

Either that or a man desperate to be the filling in a Hooper/Forrest Sandwich.

ah good auld char-les, you would have to put your holiday sheet in early to get a break from slaping him, if that was your job. :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Radio Scotland had the Celtic tie on one frequency... Why allow that wee jobby to monopolise Open all mica with tales of throw-ins and goal kicks when anyone who gives a shit about the Celtic game would be listening to the other station anyway? Makes no sense. :mellow:

Serious question: is there really nothing that can be done about the quality of punditry on the BBC, just seems ridiculous that a man universally hated across Scotland is on the radio every week at the taxpayer's expense..?

just seems ridiculous that a man universally hated across Scotland is on the radio every week at the taxpayer's expense..?

Same could be said of Lennon :thumbsup:

Say What Again

Great coverage of the League Cup on Reporting Scotland at 1.30pm.

"There were no shocks in the League Cup last night"

Show 3 goals from the Celtic game with a little match report.

Finished.

:down:

Thanks a bunch for planting the image of Chick Young masturbating into the collective consciousness of KBackers.

What did we ever do to you?

After tonight result i bet the wee shit is masturbating right now...

unfortunate enough to hear the little feckwit on the radio tonight.

Why he is still on the BBC payroll is beyond me.

Constant " i cant believe a 3rd division side " big crowd/atmosphere/beating spl side etc etc

3rd division cause they were cheating chic you feckwit.

Not through relegation .

Like to see them get 40k if they were relegated 3 times on the trot.

Konrad von Carstein

A wee bit sick came into my mouth listening to the little weasel when I was driving home from night classes....gushing, sycophantic rubbish!! :yucky:

yabadabadoo1874again

Serious question: is there really nothing that can be done about the quality of punditry on the BBC, just seems ridiculous that a man universally hated across Scotland is on the radio every week at the taxpayer's expense..?

All are untouchables.

Francis Albert

unfortunate enough to hear the little feckwit on the radio tonight.

Why he is still on the BBC payroll is beyond me.

Constant " i cant believe a 3rd division side " big crowd/atmosphere/beating spl side etc etc

3rd division cause they were cheating chic you feckwit.

Not through relegation .

Like to see them get 40k if they were relegated 3 times on the trot.

A wee team in a cup drawing a big team three tiers above them in the league getting a bumper crowd and good atmosphere/ ... not exactly unprecedented.

A wee bit sick came into my mouth listening to the little weasel when I was driving home from night classes....gushing, sycophantic rubbish!! :yucky:

Hear him claim there was over 40k there last night then Richard Gordon corrected him as he was just handed the official attendance of 29k ... i call that walking away!!

Archived