Trainers

bebeto

Anyone got any decent sites for trainers???

I like to use

size?

urban industry

street casuals

The Chimp Store

Caliroots

The People's Chimp

Depends what you're into.

End clothing, hanon-shop, urban industry and for the more common stuff size. Got a nice pair of AM1s on pre order from end just now.

Depends what you're looking for, but the last couple of pairs I've got have been from http://www.sneakerhead.com/

US company but prices are reasonable and even after international delivery I reckon you're paying about the same as you would in most places in town. They also accept paypal which makes things easy.

The People's Chimp

I like to use

size?

urban industry

street casuals

The Chimp Store

Caliroots

What is this Chimp store you talk of? Any bapestas?I could do with a bath. :lol:

Depends what you're into.

End clothing, hanon-shop, urban industry and for the more common stuff size. Got a nice pair of AM1s on pre order from end just now.

Whit? No Air Max Lights?

What is this Chimp store you talk of? Any bapestas?I could do with a bath. :lol:

What AM1s you getting then? Rave Pink NAP.

The People's Chimp

Whit? No Air Max Lights?

Na, decided it was mainly the colour scheme i was loving, but prefer AM1s tbh, so went for them. They're on my IG* if you want a look.

* :vrface:

Na, decided it was mainly the colour scheme i was loving, but prefer AM1s tbh, so went for them. They're on my IG* if you want a look.

* :vrface:

Disappointed by the lack of Rave Pink, but very nice.

I just go to MiAdidas and get them custom made. Not too badly priced for trainers that you''ll never see some Ned buying in JD Sports!

Dr Jays - got a fabulous pair of maroon Adidas here for the Cup Final. American company but even including shipping costs worked out cheaper than many UK based outlets. One point to remember is that the advertised sizes are US rather than UK.

The People's Chimp

shouldnt really but

hanon-shop.com

probably best in Britain

rolleyes.gif

See post #3

Great stuff but their shan website must cost them a fortune in sales every year.

rolleyes.gif

See post #3

Great stuff but their shan website must cost them a fortune in sales every year.

Was just going to post the same thing. Lots of good stuff but their websites been gash since about 2002, which I guess is the last time they updated it. Much prefer End - Main Source have a good selection but I've heard mixed reviews about service.

I'm off to HK soon if you really want those bapestas!

Was just going to post the same thing. Lots of good stuff but their websites been gash since about 2002, which I guess is the last time they updated it. Much prefer End - Main Source have a good selection but I've heard mixed reviews about service.

I'm off to HK soon if you really want those bapestas!

have to say didnt find HK great o for trainers !

Size have some belters..... http://www.size.co.uk/product/adidas-originals-zx-700/37361/

Archived