I have a cure, tho it may be painful.....

Gannet

chester copperpot

Where do I sign?

This guys a genius, seriously, most companies should employ him to troubleshoot their problems.

Charlie-Brown
Mr Romanov....GTF!...and dont forget to take Jnr with you.

How much are you willing to pay per share? What interest rate will you be charging on the clubs debt? How do you plan to re-pay this? can you provide adequate security? what precisely is your business history & experience? Do you have any previous experience in professional football?

Nucky Thompson
How much are you willing to pay per share? What interest rate will you be charging on the clubs debt? How do you plan to re-pay this? can you provide adequate security? what precisely is your business history & experience? Do you have any previous experience in professional football?
How to confuse a Hobo;)

scottishguy

Just shoot them.

:rolleyes:

Questions that should have been raised when Vlad first thought about taking over.

david mcgee

I think its time for ACAS or at the very least a burying of the hatchets.

As Mr Romanov is attending all our remaining games would it not be a nice touch to release white doves in front of the old stand.

If the esteemed in the directors box area could throw rose petals in his direction i am sure he may reconsider investing some of the Craig Gordon money on our pitiful club.

If the likes of Ogilvie and Mann will stop forelocking and get out of the poor mans posteria perhaps he could breath.

Failing all of that, i agree with the original poster.

Tell him and Rodney to GTF.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Just shoot them.

:rolleyes:

Good idea.

F.A.O ANY MODS ON A POWER TRIP: I AM IN NO WAY ADVOCATING THE DEATH OF THE ROMANOV FAMILY. IT IS A JOKE.

Good idea.

F.A.O ANY MODS ON A POWER TRIP: I AM IN NO WAY ADVOCATING THE DEATH OF THE ROMANOV FAMILY. IT IS A JOKE.

I only wish it was.

Not only should we have had these answers before letting the mad one in the door but also I would quite like to have answers to even some of these questions now, years after he got his feet under the table.

Has he set a new world record yet for time taken by a football club to recruit a manager? Ach, why do I bother.....

Charlie-Brown
Not only should we have had these answers before letting the mad one in the door but also I would quite like to have answers to even some of these questions now, years after he got his feet under the table.

Has he set a new world record yet for time taken by a football club to recruit a manager? Ach, why do I bother.....

Robison, Deans, McGrail & every other Hearts shareholder got a share offer prospectus at the time of the takeover - I am sure it is available online somewhere if anyone wants to review it.

Amazing, is that where our problems lie?

Drylaw Hearts

You obviously don't think that's were our problems they lie !!

So where do they lie ?

You obviously don't think that's were our problems they lie !!

So where do they lie ?

With moaning tosspots who don't actually have an alternative.

Drylaw Hearts
With moaning tosspots who don't actually have an alternative.

Mmmm........

So the problems within the Club are actually the blame of a large section of the Supporters who pay to watch the team every week ?

Tosspots you say ?

I'd say - Pot, Kettle and Black.

Mmmm........

So the problems within the Club are actually the blame of a large section of the Supporters who pay to watch the team every week ?

Tosspots you say ?

I'd say - Pot, Kettle and Black.

Surely calling another member a tosspot is a breach of the rules? I would tell you what I think of you, but I'm too classy to resort to petty name calling. I suggest you grow up sir.

Anyway, thanks for missing the point of what I said. Hope your agenda feels better now.

Drylaw Hearts
Surely calling another member a tosspot is a breach of the rules? I would tell you what I think of you, but I'm too classy to resort to petty name calling. I suggest you grow up sir.

Anyway, thanks for missing the point of what I said. Hope your agenda feels better now.

:)

You're not too bright - are you ?

BTW, I've seen you.

You are far from 'classy'.

:)

You're not too bright - are you ?

BTW, I've seen you.

You are far from 'classy'.

Someone with poor punctuation insulting someone else's intelligence.

Splendid.

Drylaw Hearts
Someone with poor punctuation insulting someone else's intelligence.

Splendid.

Thanks.

Tommy Walker

so exactly where do you think our problems lie ?

Best

TW

Drylaw Hearts
Don't mention it.

Do you have an alternative yet then?

Alternatives are in very short supply.

But it certainly does not mean we should sit back and keep our opinions to ourselves and let one man ruin something we all love.

You will find very few Hearts Supporters who are in agreement with YOU when you say our problems lie amongst the fans.

Stewart MacD

The original post is as positive as HIV.

Thanks for the constructive suggestion.

Oh, I forgot: this is JKB.

Alternatives are in very short supply.

But it certainly does not mean we should sit back and keep our opinions to ourselves and let one man ruin something we all love.

You will find very few Hearts Supporters who are in agreement with YOU when you say our problems lie amongst the fans.

*sigh*

I'm not even going to bother trying to explain my comments to YOU, as I'm sure you'd try and twist my words yet again to suit your own, self-loving, high-horse agenda.

If you want a messageboard where anti-Vlad threads pop up every 20 minutes, go and make one. But I don't see the point in repeating the same opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Don't mention it.

Do you have an alternative yet then?

Apparently, there is an alternative.

VR has been approached by prospective purchasers.

VR told them that HMFC is not for sale.

To say that there is no alternative is incorrect.

Apparently.

londonjambo

I'd like Olsen's Standard Book of British Birds .... the expurgated version.

;)

GC

Guest Dipped Flake

What is this problem that we need a solution to???? As far as I can see the club are actively working to reduce our wage bill to a 'normal' level. We are bringing through youngsters from the youths as everyone has been wanting. We are refusing to bow to ridiculous wage demands from mediocre players. What is the problem????? O.K. we all want a manager with full control of the team and we are still meant to be getting that, only time and the start of next season will tell if that comes to pass. Apart from that I am quite happy with things..

boabyarsebiscuit
What is this problem that we need a solution to???? As far as I can see the club are actively working to reduce our wage bill to a 'normal' level. We are bringing through youngsters from the youths as everyone has been wanting. We are refusing to bow to ridiculous wage demands from mediocre players. What is the problem????? O.K. we all want a manager with full control of the team and we are still meant to be getting that, only time and the start of next season will tell if that comes to pass. Apart from that I am quite happy with things..

Bravo!

Bring out the gimp, indeed.

Apparently, there is an alternative.

VR has been approached by prospective purchasers.

VR told them that HMFC is not for sale.

To say that there is no alternative is incorrect.

Apparently.

You can't go (apparently) spoiling the 'what's the alternative' groups argument like this!! ... Your post is far too sensible, but not fact, thus will be ignored by Eckauskas & his ever depleting little group....

boabyarsebiscuit
You can't go (apparently) spoiling the 'what's the alternative' groups argument like this!! ... Your post is far too sensible, but not fact, thus will be ignored by Eckauskas & his ever depleting little group....

There was a thread in the members section a few weeks back by a reliably "in-the-know" poster stating that there are people interested in buying Hearts from the mad Russian. It was discussed at a meeting between "reliably "in-the-know" poster", Gary Mackay, George Foulkes and Charlie Mann(love). I don't think the guy was lying.

There IS an alternative.

Wawaweewa,man the drugs do work for some.

Where do you attend now Gogarburn has shut down?

There was a thread in the members section a few weeks back by a reliably "in-the-know" poster stating that there are people interested in buying Hearts from the mad Russian. It was discussed at a meeting between "reliably "in-the-know" poster", Gary Mackay, George Foulkes and Charlie Mann(love). I don't think the guy was lying.

There IS an alternative.

Yup, i am hearing the same thing ... I was merely pointing out that certain posters on here will be annoyed now tho, cos they cant come out & use their extremely inventive 'whats the alternative' argument.....

There IS an alternative.

I don't think the original poster was lying either.

I don't think the original poster was lying either.

Please ,please,please let there be another,I would put my neck on the block and say they are better than Romanov ,if indeed it is true.

Face facts they couldn't be any worse.

What group? :laugh:

Wow, I ignore speculation.

More fool me.

Drylaw Hearts
*sigh*

I'm not even going to bother trying to explain my comments to YOU, as I'm sure you'd try and twist my words yet again to suit your own, self-loving, high-horse agenda.

If you want a messageboard where anti-Vlad threads pop up every 20 minutes, go and make one. But I don't see the point in repeating the same opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Is this not a perfect description of JKB ???

There IS an alternative.

So presumably this 'alternative' has whatever V wants for the club(anybody got any idea how much that would be?), plus whatever the minimum cost would be of redeveloping the stand (say ?10 million) - I'm assuming the plan isn't to borrow another ?10 million for that and take us ?50 million into debt - plus some instant way of reducing the debt to a degree so that interest payments stop eating all the revenue (that's just to get back into balance) AND THEN we somehow get extra revenue to allow us to buy better players than the overpaid dross we have at the moment. Call me pessimistic but this seems unlikely.

As I see it we have clear but limited options:

1. We slash costs massively, reducing squad numbers and quality and take a real dive for the next five years or so, maybe more, while hoping that we produce some good youth product to sell profitably and clear the debt to a manageable level and hope that over that period we all keep turning up and handing over the cash at present levels - unlikely.

2. Some semi-deranged sugar daddy materialises and literally pays off a huge chunk of the debt - but this is Hearts not Brewster's Millions.

3. We sell Tynie and move somewhere else - maybe Murrayfield, who knows - use the capital to clear most of the debt and get a pretty much instant fresh start with revenue at a level that starts to support expenditure and with the serious prospect of being able to run a decent squad of decent players pretty much right away. Looks like the common sense option but smells too much like reality for most.

4. We carry on as we are, debt rising and money bleeding out to who knows where every time a player is sold or interest payments have to be made, maybe even dropping next season, V gets bored or bust and walks - we fold, end of story. Make no mistake, if we drop under this regime we are finished. If you think the financial position is dire just now, imagine what a season of playing the likes of Gretna every week would do to revenue and what that revenue drop would do to overall debt.

Of some things I am sure - there is no fairy godmother or father waiting in the wings, there is no Council led or supported survival option and there is no way V is serious about ANY of the things we have been told since he arrived. Except maybe he really believes there is a conspiracy against us.

Archived