More good news on its way?

Matthew Le Tissier

Cue another rudi thread. :whistling:

I Was considering bumping the Rudi thread on the back of this :blink: but cant be bothered

What exactly does his facebook say?

Congratulations. Maybe More good news onits way !! ( I think ).

Congratulations. Maybe More good news onits way !! ( I think ).

Just a thought, but could he not mean he's hoping for a run?

You'll have Cosa, Dex etc shiting themselves with posts like that!!

:rofl: why is that then? a picture of a muslim at prayer and a couple of well used islamic phrases? aye... really close to the bone stuff.

:teehee:

:rofl: why is that then? a picture of a muslim at prayer and a couple of well used islamic phrases? aye... really close to the bone stuff.

I was joking!

alwaysthereinspirit

Still photography is fine. Its the more modern moving movies that seem to offend.:whistling:

He could just be talking about how he thinks results are going to improve after today?

I would and wouldn't be surprised by a signing. On one hand we appear rook on the other hand it's the sort of thing we do!!!

Could be something on the financial front maybe another dfe swap.

In short I have no idea!!!!

Indeed. Could mean anything. It's a post on a social networking site made by someone for whom English isn't his first language.

I wouldn't get too excited about it.

Indeed. Could mean anything. It's a post on a social networking site made by someone for whom English isn't his first language.

I wouldn't get too excited about it.

Agreed, think he is just trying to say hopefully more wins to come

Probably won't be a signing. The GFA will put a stop to that on Monday when they place a transfer embargo on us for paying some of our people a couple of days late because they (the GFA) haven't paid us in full and Sevco are still sending IOU's.

The Old Tolbooth

I reckon he's had a good day on the golf course or something, and he's just seen the Hearts result and is referring to it as "More good news", at least that's what I'm telling myself as I refuse to get carried away about anything! :whistling:

jambos are go!

The last time he said something like this it turned out to be another ?8million of debt forgiveness. Much as I want Rudi to return more debt foregiveness would be even better. IMO.

He thinks we have turned the corner and will have further good results !

Which is nice !

Rudi coming would also be very nice - LOL ! :thumbsup:

?36 MILLION debt forgiveness and King Rudi to re-sign tomorrow he was just seen getting off a flight from Prague at Edinburgh Airport. Going to sign a 20 month deal to take him up to the end of May 2014 according to my source at Tynie. You heard it here first folks!

The last time he said something like this it turned out to be another ?8million of debt forgiveness. Much as I want Rudi to return more debt foregiveness would be even better. IMO.

I'd rather have Rudi. Romanov authorising a change on an accounting spreadsheet and essentially writing off money he owes himself doesn't really make any real difference, in my opinion.

I'd rather have Rudi. Romanov authorising a change on an accounting spreadsheet and essentially writing off money he owes himself doesn't really make any real difference, in my opinion.

It makes a bloody MASSIVE difference. :thumbsup:

Hearts Heritage

Rudi Skacel ?@RudiSkacel19

Relaxing home after the practice...The season starts for me next week! More than Ready!

I don't like that capital R in ready...

He can't sign for them, they have no team and will soon be liquidated.

Can't sign for their tribute act either.

Archived