Andy Murray - hobo loser

Therapist

I notice the petulant ginger hobo lost to Djokovic again today to go 0-4 in head to heads. :107years:

It gets on my tattie how many think or wish that Murray is some sort of world beater. They should consider this - Djokovic is a month younger than Murray yet is ranked 3 in the world. Says it all really. :)

Its the typical British way

As soon as someone looks half decent, they get touted by the media as one of the world's greats, and get huge pressure put on them so they generally always fail to deliver

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Murrays a good player but he's been hyped up too much.

Therapist, what about his head to head record with one of the greatest players of all time, Roger Federer?

Nucky Thompson

I hate hobos as much as the next person, but Murray aint really a hobo:rolleyes: he does as much for the hobos as Stephen Hendry does for us:p I hope he does well at Wimbledon just to stick it up those George Flag waving Henman fans:eek: BRITISH tennis and all that;)

I hate hobos as much as the next person, but Murray aint really a hobo:rolleyes: he does as much for the hobos as Stephen Hendry does for us:p I hope he does well at Wimbledon just to stick it up those George Flag waving Henman fans:eek: BRITISH tennis and all that;)

Please don't compare the seven times world champion Stephen Hendry with the perennial loser Andy Murray.

And he is ginger, it's dark ginger, but still ginger.

Yes that's him.

The one that the non improving Murray has beaten twice. :)

A couple of blips caused by Federed not treating the hobo as seriously as he would if he were playing Nadal, Djokovic etc.

The fact of the matter is that a 2-1 record is statistically insignificant, whereas a 0-4 record most certainly is. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
A couple of blips caused by Federed not treating the hobo as seriously as he would if he were playing Nadal, Djokovic etc.

The fact of the matter is that a 2-1 record is statistically insignificant, whereas a 0-4 record most certainly is. ;)

Interestingly, in head to head meetings between Federer and Djokovic it is currently 4-2 to Federer.

Statistically significant I'm sure you will agree. :)

Maybe Murray isn't actually THAT bad!

Interestingly, in head to head meetings between Federer and Djokovic it is currently 4-2 to Federer.

Statistically significant I'm sure you will agree. :)

Maybe Murray isn't actually THAT bad!

Interesting.....how do the respective grand slam tournament records of Federer, Djokovic and the hobo compare? :rolleyes:

It tells you that at this stage of his career Djokovoic is the better player.

Anybody who knows the first thing about tennis knows that isn't a slight on Murray's ability however.

chester copperpot

I hate Murray, not because he's a hobo, but because he's an annoying wee moaning nyaff. Always blaming this that and the next thing.

Actually coming to think of it, these are hobo traits. :cool:

RosscoC, you have deliberately posted rare pictures where the unusual lighting favours your argument. :sad:

Nucky Thompson
Please don't compare the seven times world champion Stephen Hendry with the perennial loser Andy Murray.

And he is ginger, it's dark ginger, but still ginger.

Fair enough, but snooker isn't really my thing:)

I think he is a good player, but I dont see the improvement required to make him top 5.

He will win a few ATP tournaments and maybe get to a few semis (like the Hibs) in the grand slam events, but I dont think he has got it.

Dont get me wrong, I would be quite happy to see him win a grand slam tournament, as I dont mix my football and tennis.

A bit like putting milk in whiskey.

Ray Winstone

When you compare Murray to players of a similar age to him in the top 20 e.g Nadal and Djokovic then you have to say he is probably not as good as the British press make out.

However he is a lot better already than Henman and Rusedski were (even at a young age) and who knows - he may well get lucky and win a grand slam eventually - wont be Wimbledon though!

Nucky Thompson
When you compare Murray to players of a similar age to him in the top 20 e.g Nadal and Djokovic then you have to say he is probably not as good as the British press make out.

However he is a lot better already than Henman and Rusedski were (even at a young age) and who knows - he may well get lucky and win a grand slam eventually - wont be Wimbledon though!

What you mean to say he is like other British sportsmen...Inconsistent:cool:

Archived