Tannadice Parking

jambo1998

Going up to Tannadice for the first time in years tomorrow, anybody any suggestions on where to park.

Because I am absolutely lovely mate, if you make your way to Dundonald Street, there is a car park just on Wolseley Street (opposite the cash and carry). If you park in there, that's where our car usually is. No one with the car will be there, so feel free to use ours (just use one of the spaces). Tannadice is then a 2 minute walk up Arklay Street. :thumbsup:

Because I am absolutely lovely mate, if you make your way to Dundonald Street, there is a car park just on Wolseley Street (opposite the cash and carry). If you park in there, that's where our car usually is. No one with the car will be there, so feel free to use ours (just use one of the spaces). Tannadice is then a 2 minute walk up Arklay Street. :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

No worries! Why bother with worrying about parking when there's a space going begging ;)

If anyone else is already there, just key their car, I haven't given them permission to use our space :whistling:

Archived