What would you do...

JamTarts1874

If you had a ginger child? Personally, I would give the wee fecker up for adoption!

Cool story bro

Wife is "Strawberry blonde" :unsure: and we are due our first in 6 weeks so eh im hoping genetically its my hair colour.

To be fair she does have very dark ginger hair but still no need for your kid to be bullied straight from the off :lol:

To be honest couldnt give a monkeys though as long as all participants in this birth are all well. :thumbsup:

Bit of a random thread though

The "wee fecker" would be lucky not to have to grow up listening to your shite 'patter'.

Or have a dad who dinnae give a feck about him/her,truly abysmal, bad taste and immature thread i have ever had the misfortune to actually fecking read on here.Shite patter is putting it mildly marcus.

Or have a dad who dinnae give a feck about him/her,truly abysmal, bad taste and immature thread i have ever had the misfortune to actually fecking read on here.Shite patter is putting it mildly marcus.

Has a ginger kid post.

Thankfully my genes will prevent this from ever happening :smuggy:

But will they? If you have latent genes of gingerness and your partner does too...but neither of you are ginger...then your kid could be. Unless of course you are genetically bald. Like Uncle Fester.

Is the OP the same guy who started a thread the other day making fun of cerebral palsy sufferers? If so at least this thread is a slight improvement.

But will they? If you have latent genes of gingerness and your partner does too...but neither of you are ginger...then your kid could be. Unless of course you are genetically bald. Like Uncle Fester.

I was only joking really as I wouldn't care. In all seriousness though I don't think I've ever seen a black/mixed race ginger person before :lol:

If it's good enough for Prince Charles, it's good enough for me.

Yeah, credit where credit is due, Chaz has raised Harry as if he was his own. :whistling:

I was only joking really as I wouldn't care. In all seriousness though I don't think I've ever seen a black/mixed race ginger person before :lol:

Wes Brown?

I hope your son is the first laugh.gif

I hope your son is the first laugh.gif

Shut it you :lol:

Right enough about Wes Brown Odd Thomas. His ginger Afro was a sight to behold.

chester copperpot

Ginger kids are cool.

I have a son who's ginger, and it's a given that he'd be able to kick the OP's head in, even at 11 years old.

I just asked my wee nephew what he thought of people who didn't like red hair and he replied "poo faces"..

OP, he's basically saying you're a ******* *****.

I have 5 children and 4 have red hair. Nopthing wrong with that at all.

Very strange thread.

Who's the father of the 5th?

If you had a ginger child? Personally, I would give the wee fecker up for adoption!

Good luck finding a woman to give you any child to begin with :thumbsup:

Archived